The Engagement 💍

Hello dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comments and share.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************

Veer ishir Rajvansh

When i reached venue i saw some ritual was going on so,out of curiosity i went and saw prartha doing Pooja to some huge mud pots which was filled with water. Preist was directing her, from where i stood i could only see hands, i had behind view. I had sudden urge to see her face,yesterday i was fine but today i was feeling nervous and insecurities.

I convinced myself a lot of time by saying that she agreed for this before me so there won't be any problem but i the great veer feeling nervous.... god!!!! Because of this women I feel nervous...

Then I saw her ,wearing my favorite colour saree ,which is also my iris colour but it's kind of dark compare to my iris but man

Then I saw her ,wearing my favorite colour saree ,which is also my iris colour but it's kind of dark compare to my iris but man....... she is looking gorgeous...what?! I can compliment my fiance.I was just staring at her until someone tapped on my shoulder and i saw everyone was staring at me with teasing smile in their faces,my brothers and friends started teasing by saying weird stuffs like i can't stay away,i am being impatient.

I wish i could kill all my friends.. Prartha's blank gaze meets mine. I suck a deep breath in but Prartha didn't said anything and she continued her work .

My tension increased because i felt that she was ignoring me purposefully.My family is literally chanting her name,she is really kind and down to earth person and anyone will start to like her instantly like my baby liked her a lot.

She loves him a lot i can see it,she also gave a pet name for him, Prartha calls him pumpkin like seriously!he doesn't look like pumpkin, well he might be.

I was getting ready for engagement while my siblings were bantering with my friends like monkeys, but Nachi was oddly silent, almost lost in his mind. He's been like this,zoned off, after meeting Prartha,and he still not answering that why he acted like that infront of Prartha.

I am standing on stage waiting for Prartha to walk in, music changes into a soft beat when two huge doors open and Prartha walks in. She looks.... beautiful.