LINES

Veer Ishir Rajvansh

I kissed her forehead twice and she became stiff. She started to blink her eyes rapidly then she slightly pushed me and took 3 steps back as I released her.

Yes...she took exactly 3 steps back ,I know it because I counted it. She is not looking at me ,her face is neutral, free from any expressions.

She is looking towards her left side ,somewhere ahead. Shit!! I crossed line that too before marriage.

What should I do now?? Apologise yes I will apologise her. Before I could speak anything she took deep breath and looked at me without any expressions.

"Veer let us not forget our lines which we created for ourselves and which you crossed just now . That's not ok with me .we are not gonna eventually fall into love like every other arrange marriage couple .There's a saying na 'shadi ke badh pyar pyar hote hote hoii jate hai ' that's not gonna happen between us. We will maintain our distance from each other.  Bye "

She said in her strict voice and her words curt ,leaving no place for argument or apology. After saying what she wants to say she went inside her home.

But I keep staring at her retreating figure for few more minutes and a sigh left my mouth.

I reached home ,my mood was ruined honestly I didn't do anything wrong or sin . It was just a kiss that to for forehead. I waited to  a whole night to see her and she didn't appreciated it instead she just said what she wants to say and went off. Anyway it's not like I was expecting something, I just wanted to see her and make sure that she is fine.

I don't regret kissing her ,of course why would I. She is my fiance for god sake ,though we are not like every other couples out there but what is there is there.

But the timing was wrong ,she hasn't opened up to me yet. There's something wrong in her behavior. According to what Akshara said I think there is something in her past which made her to zone out yesterday.

I know all people will zone out but she was just standing like statue in that mess and crowd of people.

I reached hall and everyone was waiting for me  which they don't usually. They are not waiting for me they are waiting to hear about prartha.

Mom came near me and asked " veer how is prartha ? Is she fine ? " before I could answer her, dadi asked "laaduu is she fine na ? You talked to her na ?" I just looked at my family blankly

Chachi asked " if she is not okay we can cancel the wedding " by hearing this everybody gasped and Nachi said " mom are you serious!!! Like do you know what are you saying?" . He literally yelled at chachi.

"Areee I didn't meant like that,I just asked if she is not fine right now then we could postpone wedding..That's what I meant any way prartha is my favorite girl in whole universe why would i want to cancel marriage" chachi shrugged her shoulders. Everyone smiled looking at her antics.

That's right prartha is everyone favorite.
"She is fine mom..It was very unannounced and she doesn't know how to handle media n stuffs na so she was shocked a bit,that's it nothing to worry". I said because I don't want anyone to worry about what happened yesterday.

My lawyer said he will handle the press. " That's why you should marry someone who knows to handle you and the world which revolves around you veer .Not someone who doesn't know how to handle this trival things"Mahi said in annoying tone.

"What do you mean beta "mom asked her, to that "I meant who is very well informed about this line of work and who knows veer very well" she said by looking at me .

"She will get to know and there is no need for prartha to get to know veer's professional life inside out ,how much is necessary she will know but what you said is quite offensive Mahi " my mom replied in a strict tone.

"I am sorry, I didn't meant to offend you bua but didn't you all saw her reaction when media approached her ,she went numb .As if something struck her ,she was zoned out.I know she doesn't know how to handle media and all but that was something else that she didn't even reacted .she just stood like statue. That's not a nice quality of a person who is gonna become veer ishir Rajvansh's wife " Mahi completed her commentary by looking straight at me.

I took a step towards Mahi as she was sitting on couch. As I reached her she got up & stood. I  bent my neck to match her hight as she was very short compare to me and said " Mahi keep your so called well wishes and suggestions to yourself and do not talk about my fiance like that ever again. She is marring me not my profession, to know & handle everything. Understand.." I maintained a authoritative tone.

She clenched her jaw and nodded her head as yes." Good then I don't want anybody to talk about what happened yesterday in this house  or with Prartha and her family. I hope that's clear." I Said and went to my wing .

I usually don't get do riled up but today was not a day to listen to Mahi and her comments. My family knows that if I say once and that's final. They will not question prartha or her family about yesterday's incident. I bet Prartha's family doesn't even know about this.

I don't why but today I am so pissed and angry and irritated too. Prartha...ufff  she is not away from my thoughts. What she said about maintaining distance is pissing me off.

What does she think that I am some kind of road Romeo who kissed her without her permission. I know I shouldn't have  kissed her without her consent but that was just came out of nowhere ,even I didn't knew that I would do that.

But anyway I have to apologise her and should maintain my distance from her. Now we are gonna meet often because of wedding shoppings and finally wedding. After marriage we has to stay together so better I ask sorry and clear all misunderstandings
or else it will be a mess in future.

I saw pumpkin nah nope my Son sleeping peacefully in cradle .Slowly Smile crept on my face. I went near him and said "your mom was rude to me today .we will take revenge on her after marriage okay. You should team up with me not with your mom okay!!" .

I face palmed because speaking to my 3 month old son who is sleeping peacefully is dumbest thing I ever did that to about a person who just scolded me today like professor she is.

Ufff I really can't let it go. Even my parents doesn't scold me.

I went to washroom to freshenup and saw my self in mirror "I am so handsome and she scolded me what's wrong with this lady!!" I Said to my self and touched my beard.

I focused on my lips and brushed fingers on them as I remembered our little moment earlier and smiled.
"She was soft" i said to myself and chuckled a little.

I heard my phone ringing ,it was from my secretary.  I picked call and heard what sabha wanted to say and said     " hmm that's good .send them today only and ha remember they should be discrete". "Yes sir" she replied and ended call.

"She will be safe now" I mumbled to myself.

************************************
Hello my friends..

I hope you are all good.

I know I said I will upload soon but the thing is my exams started & lots to read .so I couldn't upload😭

What do you all think verr had done.

Veer is so riled up just because prartha scolded. Poor kid 😢

Have fun reading.