Impulsive Acts 🩷

Prartha vasudevan Achar

First of all
What the hell.

Second of all
What the hell.

He kissed me. He freaking kissed me .
He freaking kissed me twice.

Oh my god!! that was out of nowhere.

As soon as I said him that we should maintain our distance ,i went inside.
Akshara gave me suspicious look but didn't asked anything.

Thank god!! She kept quite or else it would have been embarrassing. I hope our noisy neighbors didn't saw that or else tomorrow i will be in headlines again.....

Next day

I was getting ready for college. I wore a white saree which is my favorite because Akshu gifted it to me from her first salary.

I was applying moisturizer and then I touched my forehead. Suddenly I remembered what happened yesterday. I can still feel his lips on my forehead.

I can feel his beard & mustache which was rough and prickly .I felt weird sensations in my stomach and he crossed his line .

Well I went through so many questions like did I over reacted, did I hurt his feelings, I shouldn't have said that or what?

Well let's forget it now ,I have lot of work do to . I checked myself in mirror again and I am all set to go.

Prartha's outfit

Akshara already left to hospital, so I locked the home and went to parking lot

I kept my bag in passenger's seat and went other side . I heard someone calling and I saw Mr.shukla .

"Good morning Dr.Prartha"Mr.shukla wished . "Good morning Mr.shukla. " I smiled and wished him back .

"Well Dr.Prartha have a nice day and do check social media . You have became quite famous dear" he said in slight teasing tone and went from there ,leaving me in confusion.

I hopped in and was about start the car but i heard my phone ringing .
Shruti is calling me ,didn't she went to school then how she is calling me.

I have to warn her that not to miss school .I picked call and she shouted "Akka ,so much happened and you didn't even said to me .This is not fair!!!"

I smiled at her antics and said"ohooo stop it .Nothing happened and why are you calling me now ? Don't you have school to attend?" .

"Akka did you forgot that I had exams and now I have holidays going on so don't worry about school. Let's move on do check your mail I have sent something which is very important and lovely " she said me in a teasing tone .

"What is that?" I asked her but instead of answering me she just laughed and said "just check your mail Akka, ok..umm just tell me something is everything fine? Are you okay?" She asked with concerned tone.