First date 🤎

Hello dear Readers

Hello dear Readers

Do Follow me on instagram

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment

Happy reading 🤎

************************************

Veer Ishir Rajvansh

We all reached palace and got freshenup,now we are all sitting in garden which has a small pond .

Everyone was enjoying the view and excited for my wedding. We are all waiting for Prartha's family to arrive.

Dadu and dad went to pick them up. Since it's a first wedding in both the families, as per everyone's wish it's going to be lavish and we invited every single relative to wedding. It's completely a family affair but even far far realtive was invited.

Soon Achar's arrived and some close relatives also started to arrive at palace. All Rajvansh ladies went to welcome their favorite daughter in law.  I mean really everyone in my home behaves like she is their treasure, no one ever stopped talking about her ,everyday they will be like prartha is this ,prartha is that. All my siblings are like literally  made bucket list of what they will be doing with their prartha bhabi.

I called Akshara to confirm about my date ,i also asked her to make prartha ready for the occasion.  I decided that we will have simple lunch date at indoor lawn near west wing of palace. I especially choosed this wing because of the sunset veiw .

I was in call  walking back and froth near main gate ,when I saw a huge truck entering palace. Soon Maya came there and talking to a man who came in truck. They were unloading something from vehicle.

I went near before i could ask her mom came there and Maya and mom became busy with eachother. That man who came in truck was looking towards me, Maya noticed that and said "uncle he is the who is getting married to our paaru " . "Ohh! He is such good-looking boy but he is a celebrity na ,doctor would've been better option " he said giving me dirty look as if i am a bug.

Maya chuckled to this and said "but our paaru agreed to marry this celebrity uncle" ."maybe he charmed her by his looks " he replied and tsked at me .

I saw this with utter shock ,"beta jii close your mouth" mom said while chuckling. "See bhav's your fans thinks that my paaru akka is not enough for you but whoever knows my akka personally thinks that she can do better. Everyone has different prospective. I hope you understand what i am implying " she said without any emotions in her face .

It was her way of giving me warning not to mess with her sister and i really don't get it why her siblings think that i will hurt prartha. To this my mom just smiled going through huge packages.