Planning a date

Hello dear Readers

Hello dear Readers.

Follow me on instagram .

Do vote,comment and share.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************
Veer Ishir Rajvansh

It was indeed her first kiss. I knew by her expressions itself. Grey side of me satisfied by that i would her first and last ,shit day by day i am becoming like huge creep.

After our office romance and Nachiket's photo mishap everyone in my family questioned about what happened in office.

Nachiket as being annoying sibling announced everyone that I kissed prartha and they caught us in act.

From that day everyone gave me teasing looks and teased me whole day.

Next day when both families gathered to discuss marriage functions and stuffs . They teased me more.

Prartha is shy in this matters that much i gathered. Thank god she didn't fight with me or i didn't gave her a chance to fight.

I removed  previous bodyguards and appointed well trained 2 guards. They will stay discrete unless a potential threat pops out.

My secretary mailed me full information about Dr.Dev Raichand.

He is a classmate of prartha.  They both studied together. They even worked in same hospital but different departments . He left hospital and joined academia with Prartha.

Well that's suspicious. Seems like that have a crush on my prartha.  There is something different look in his eye and it's clear in the photos guards sent me.

Well i didn't asjed for it bit no harm in knowing more about prartha. I also received details about the person who leaked Prartha's whereabouts to paparazzi's.

It was a planned act. Netizens passing comments on each and everything is common. Online hates and attacks is also common but what happened with Prartha was more intense.

I can understand that people will hate anyone if they don't like our personal choices but that attack seemed too personal.

Right now i am on my way to meet that person who was behind that cheap act.

I knocked on that person's cabin door. "Come in" i heard faint voice. I entered cabin and met a surprised and smiling face of Mahi.

"Veer tum ? Come in what a pleasant surprise "she said smiling and got up from her chair.

She sat on couch and ordered her secretary to bring coffee for both of us.I sat on opposite couch and glared at her.

"How's work?"i asked her. She smiled at me and said "work is fine as usual but you know i actually designed a unique jewellery and Sarika and saanvi also designed one of their best outfit . And the problem is we are not able to find a suitable model for it. Actually no model of our both companies was able to carry that jewellery and outfit together.  So we reached out other models and tried it but no neither of us was satisfied".