Breaking News

'The Royal promise ' is available on my wattpad page .Do check it out.

************************************

Author's pov

Next morning:

It was five in the early morning Achar's are running here and there by making preparations for rituals where are Rajvansh's are still in sleepy mood .They are all walking half dead .

Akshara saw Daiwik walking like a zombie without her knowledge she smiled. He was about fall into swimming pool but she rushed towards him and grabbed his wrist,so she could avoid him falling to the pool.

Daiwik realised what's happening and he opened his eyes and saw a Akshara. He was mesmerized by her,his heart skipped a beat .she was saying something but he couldn't hear her because he was busy in staring at her then he came out of his trance and said " look i know you hate me but don't leave my hand or else in this early morning, i will die by drowning in this cold pool. I am gonna freeze. Please Ms.Achar don't leave my hand."

"Hey cool down, i will not leave your hand. I know it's a good opportunity to take revenge on you but i won't. I won't let you fall down.Here hold my other hand,try to balance." She said in very calm tone.

She helped him to straighten up .Then she gave him her shawl as he was shivering she wrapped it around him and asked 'hope you are fine?"
To this he just nodded "see it's not compulsory that everyone should be present here, you can go and sleep " she said with smile and went from there.

During all this Daiwik was silent and listened to her like a good kid. He saw her disappearing figure as he felt strange sensations in him.He gulped down ,he got goosebumps and he was confused. "Daiwik come on man what are you even thinking stop it.she is rude remember!!!" He Said to himself.
......................................................................

Both the families gathered in decorated garden for ritual.They are writing invitation card today.

Prartha and veer entered the place .
They both sat opposite to eachother.

Veer heard prartha speaking "veer can't you dress properly, who will wear black to pooja?"

Veer was taken back because since he got dressed up he is hearing the exact words from everyone. Now prartha also started... god !! Atleast she should support me right after all she is my fiance right,he thought.

 god !! Atleast she should support me right after all she is my fiance right,he thought