'More than you look.'

People were upset at dazai for calling chuuya inhuman in my last chapters, so I decided: why not make him say something worse? And someone asked for chuuya angst soo...I'll do my best! (If you want a certain chapter you can request it, it'll take within a few days to a few months for me to write it depending on my mood........most likely a few days)

Tw:
Strong language
Arguing
Weight
Weighing
Mori trying to be nice(?)
Insecurity
Chuuya angst!!
Based off of the manga panel were Mori weighs the mafia every year!

Chuuya was walking home , one arm occupied with a phone, the other holding the bags. not in a great mood since ..well he didn't really have a reason..just people, y'know? Everyone was such a bore, such a pain, Dazai especially.

He unlocked his apartment door and walked inside, to no surprise, an all to familiar face, seated on his sofa.

C: "you're here early."

D: "since when did I have a set time for being at your house? I just come whenever."

C: "on average you usually appear at 6-7pm, unless you're craving attention , then it's 5-6am."

Dazai rolled his eyes and chuuya was confused on why he was being such a dick, although, he wasn't chuuyas problem, and in all honesty, he didn't want to deal with it.

He placed the shopping bags on the table , starting to take out the items inside, he had a pile for: fridge food, freezer food, cupboard food and wine. Yes, he had a set place to place his wine.

C: "did you want something?"

D: "do I have to have reason to come here?"

C: "what's up your ass tonight."

D: "I could ask you the same thing."

C: "go back to annoying silly dazai, this dazai is a prick."

D: "yeah well you're an asshole."

C: "and you're a mummy."

D: "and you're a test subject."

Chuuya froze in place, clenching his fists, that was completely uncalled for!

C: "what?"

D: "sorry, are you hearing impaired?"

Dazai cleared his throat

C: "atleast I had a childhood!"

Chuuya raised his voice.

D: "atleast I can remember my childhood! Say chuuya, what were your parents names?"

Chuuya went silent.

D: "oh and , what childhood are we referring to? The childhood you spent locked up in a lab? Every trait you had came straight from a test tube, how does it feel knowing you have nothing about you that's real?"

Silence.

A loud , deafening...

Silence.

The only thing not completely silent was the tension in the air, the small red head stared at the latter man.

C: "out."

One word was all it took for dazai to storm out and curse under his breath, yet, it took 39 words for chuuyas blood to boil, if looks could kill, dazai would've been dead atleast 6 times already, not counting the other about..70 times chuuya has glared at him.

C: "not human his fucking ass isn't his stupid little ability called no longer human."

He mumbled angrily while putting the shopping away, then to put the cherry on such a lovely and bright day, he dropped a wine glass.

C: "fuck!"

The small ginger shrieked. He then picked up the glass, could this day get worse? Apparently so.

Ding

A message, after he made sure his floor was clean of all glass remains he picked up his phone and read the screen..

Mori.

Why was he messaging ?? Chuuya doesn't have work today, nor dazai, what does he want?

Then it hit him.

Weighing day.

A day where Mori weighed everyone in the mafia once a year, every year to make sure they are eating well, keeping good weight, exorcising all that shit.

How chuuya despised this day.

If a god other than arahabiki exists, it must despise the small redhead.

He quickly got into his usual attire: a hat, to make him seem taller, his platform boots; to make him also, seem taller, his fancy clothing; to make people distract from his weight, chuuya figured, if he wore fancy clothes people would comment on that, on his tacky hats, his stupid boots, his weird coat, instead of his weight.

Already irritated and not completely sober, yet not yet drunk , he walked to the mafia building where he was greeted by: dazai, akutagawa, koyo, rando surprisingly and verlaine.

(I'll make it easier to read by typing the names and not the first letter)

Mori: "ah, welcome Nakahara, just in time!"

Chuuya stood, fidgeting from time to time until it was his turn, what excuse could he use not to get weighed ? He could just float, but that'd be obvious ..

Chuuya reluctantly sat on the scale, it took a minute for the scale to come to a complete answer.

Mori read out the scale numbers, like he always does.

Mori: "160cm, 60kg."

Mori: "that's more than I thought!..more than you look."

Chuuya went red in the face.

"Ooh how nice!"(im going to assume it was higuchi who says this, the manga panel doesn't really show much from what I've seen!)

Chuuya used his gravity manipulation and floated above the scale , making it go back to 0kg and 0cm.

Mori: "hey no gravity allowed!"

Koyo: "do that for me too."

From what Mori thought was a compliment , chuuya took personally ..

More than you look.

More than you look.

More than you look.

It was no secret that chuuya didn't eat much, if anything at all, in moris mind he was giving him a light hearted compliment, in chuuyas it weighed down on him.

When chuuya was finally home , he drowned himself in wine, glass after glass, bottle after bottle.

He didn't even notice the salty tears that sought their way out of his eyes, he didn't notice the clothes he had thrown on the floor. He didn't notice the reflection in the mirror.

More than you look.

More than I thought.

End of this chapter! <3
Word count: 1008
I had SOO much fun writing this!!