"What about?"

Tw:
Sh scars
Abuse
Experimental scars
Battle scars
Angst
Mori

—in the morning—

Dazai's eyes fluttered, as he opened them and clicked into reality he saw..chuuya? Why was he asleep with chuuya? Dazai has his arms around chuuya so he's stuck like that until chuuya wakes up (ik chuuya doesn't dream, he sleeps but he sees nothing)

"Chuuya?"

Chuuya groaned, only just waking up; he blinked a few times before snapping into reality.

Chuuya: "what do you want osamu?"

"Can I work today?"

Chuuya: "I don't care, do whatever."

Chuuya did in fact care, he wanted dazai to rest until he was fully better, so he wouldn't overwork himself. But why was dazai asking for permission? Weird, but then again, it's dazai. Dazai's weird.

"Chibi hates me.."

Chuuya: "yeah, I do."

"You're so cruel to me chuuyaaa.."

Chuuya rolled his eyes and dazai got up, he stumbled a bit then grabbed some spare clothes he left here, dazai forced his way in ALOT, he knew chuuya's apartment top to bottom, he over analysed a lot of things. Especially when it came to chuuya.

Dazai built the strength to make himself something and threw himself on chuuyas sofa, he was exhausted already, he went from bed rest for 4-5 days to immediately straining himself to go to work, he knew this wasn't good for him, although there was no time you needed to be at the mafia, dazai liked to be there for a certain time. At 8:30 he made it to the mafia building, he was exhausted, chuuya was right behind him, insisting he sat down so he wouldn't "collapse before chuuya could beat him up". Dazai gave in and sat down

Chuuya: "was that so hard?"

"Mori needs to see meee.."

Chuuya: "you only just sat down!"

"Chuuuuyaaaaaa..."

Chuuya: "you're so annoying! Shitty mackerel."

"Kouyou chuuya called me a shitty mackerel againnnn!"

Kouyou: "chuuya we talked about this!"

Chuuya: "Sorry Kouyou"

Dazai got up and walked to the elevator, going up to mori's office, the security identified him and he knocked, Mori let him in and he entered.

"You needed to see me?"

Mori: "we have a meeting, I wanted you to be here first, to discuss matters."

"What about?"

Mori and dazai talked, about what? You'll never know hehehehehe, after 30 minutes Mori called everyone in for a meeting, dazai sat in a chair and waited for the others. After 10 minutes everyone had arrived.

Mori: "dazai can you come up here for a demonstration?"

"Yes, sir."

Dazai stood up and walked over to mori, everyone thought dazai was mori's child at first, they then figured out he was just an executive. Mori held dazai's arm, then pulled his bandages off, dazai had a worried look on his face and pulled away from mori, trying to hide his arms, Mori however , was stronger than dazai, so his attempts failed, dazai begged and begged for Mori to let go.

"Mori- stop-!"

"What are you doing?"

"Let me go-"

"What did I do? I'm sorry-!"

Everyone was disturbed by this, what was so bad under his bandages? Mori retaliated to dazai's pleads with a slap. Dazai was shook, so was everyone else. He shut up and accepted his fate; he looked down at the floor in shame as the bandages fell off and revealed a variety of scars, some self inflicted, some experimental, and some battle scars. Everyone was distraught, chuuya stared at dazai in disbelief, how could he be this stupid to do that to himself?

—end of chapter 5—
—word count: 607–

(Sorry for the lack of updates, I have no motivation 😭)