"Would you still love me if i was a worm?"

Tw:
Cheese burger
Mori mention
Flexing my maccies 💪
Sewerslide mention/jokes
Short chapter I'm lazy
Soukoku kiss 😘😘😘😘

The next morning chuuya walked into the mafia headquarters for work, he saw dazai passed out on the floor, he walked over as dazai started to wake up, dazai groaned from his raging headache.

"What.?"

Chuuya: "why where you out here?"

"Long story."

Chuuya: "I can wait."

"Too bad."

A/N i just wanna flex the fact I got a maccies burger at 1:15 am (dunno when I'll publish this but I was given the burger on Friday 27th, 1:15 am.)

Sorry I felt the need to share 😎💪

Chuuya eventually convinced dazai to get up and go home to rest, after 30 minutes, this did end up in a lecture from Mori and a meeting with dazai and Mori the next morning but neither of them cared, dazai sat on chuuya's sofa and looked on the coffee table, a copy of Snow White, he chuckled and thought to himself, a few hours later chuuya came home and saw the pathetic mackerel lying on the sofa.

Chuuya: "if it isn't the bandage wasting machine."

"If it isn't the gravity manipulator, Nakahara chuuya."

Chuuya: "hungry?"

"Eh, a little, we have a mission tomorrow."

Chuuya: "together?"

"Yeah"

Chuuya groaned and stormed off, dazai was confused, chuuya never protested the double black, why now? Dazai slept on the sofa incase chuuya was still mad at him, he was hungry but couldn't cook at ALL, dazai got really cold suddenly, he started to feel nauseous and dizzy and passed out.

The next morning

Chuuya walked into the living room and saw dazai asleep, he cooked ramen and left it on the coffee table before waking dazai up and passing it to him.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

Chuuya: "I don't even love you as a human."

"Ouch, you wound me slug."

Chuuya: "I AM NOT A SLUG!"

"Okay then, you wound me, Ed Sheeran."

Chuuya: "I AM NOT ED SHEERAN-!"

"Uh huh."

Chuuya: "kill your self."

"I'm trying!"

Chuuya: "god your so annoying."

"Okay hat rack."

Chuuya: "one.more.word."

"Chuuya is so small he couldn't even-"

Chuuya leaped into dazai, he started hitting him aggressively , his hand ended up around this throat.

"Harder."

Chuuya: "WHAT THE FU-"

Dazai kissed chuuya, chuuya was surprised but didn't pull back, after a few seconds dazai pulled back and got up to get dressed, chuuya was already dressed, when dazai came back he finished his ramen and the 2 set off to the mafia.

End of chapter 11
I'm lazy and idk what to put to make this longer
Word count: 447