"Youre not even human!"

Tw:
Sh
Vulgar language
Mori(?)

If dazai was like any other normal human, he'd cry in this situation. He didn't cry, he stared at the floor, he wasn't capable of crying. He's the demon prodigy, he's not supposed to cry, everyone started comforting him, asking him if he was okay. He pushed them all away with hateful words.

Koyo: "are you okay? You can always talk to us."

"I'm not a child koyo! Leave me alone."

Gin held up a sign saying:
(Btw when I quote her talking she's holding a sign.)

Gin: "you are a child"

"Fuck off gin!"

Everyone wanted to help but they couldn't, dazai looked as if he was on the verge of tears

Chuuya: "dazai.."

"Fuck off chuuya! Don't give me sympathy when you're not even human! You can't possibly understand anything about me, you try be nice to everyone but it's stupid! Your fake sympathy for others is pathetic, and you're pathetic!"

Everyone was confused; it seemed like dazai wasn't thinking when he started shouting nonsense, which is unlike dazai, he always thinks; and normally he would advocate for chuuya's humanity, what's with the change of heart?

Chuuya: "well fuck you then!"

Chuuya stormed out and koyo ran after him, when chuuya realised, dazai was trying to get chuuya to leave, why else would he start screaming nonsense? Chuuya walked back in and to his surprise, dazai was..crying?

-dazai pov:-

I don't even know what shit I just started screaming out, I wasn't paying attention. It worked though, I got chuuya to leave, I feel bad although. Suddenly my body felt lazy and heavy, I sat back in the corner and lay against the wall, it was uncomfortable but I had no energy to move, tears streamed out of my eyes. Was this how it felt to cry? Did crying make you go all numb? This is weird. I've never done this, why now? Does chuuya make me feel more human? No. He's not even human himself how could he make me more human? What am I saying, he's human, he's always been human. Crying must be making me stupider, chuuya walked back in. Fuck, he must've realised what I was doing, it was pretty obvious, his anger got the best of him before he realised it though, he sat beside me and I held my arm out as an apology, I knew all he wanted was to see the cuts and to make me "feel better" what nonsense.

chuuya pov—

Dazai held out his arm, I knew this was one way of apologising, he normally cracked a joke as an apology, me and him have this thing where whoever cracks a joke after an argument first apologises first, then the other follows it up with a joke to apologise back; this time he just, let me see his scars, he never let me see them. I felt honoured. I wrapped bandages back around his arms and smiled, I didn't even know he could cry, everyone can cry but dazai was an exception, no wonder he was called the demon prodigy.

This is also a short one cos I cba lmao
I'm on 2 week break so I'll post more frequently.

—word count: 541–