"Hows my favourite prodigy doing?"

Tw:
Vulgar language
Soukoku
Mori
Angst
Abuse imagery
Purposefully sending someone into a dissociative state
Angst (I need ideas for chuuya angst)
Soukoku fluff (?)
Mum chuuya

Dazai walked out of mori's office, he went into the elevator to the bottom floor and chilled down their for a bit, still looking soulless, chuuya never knew why people where so afraid of dazai, even the people who hadn't met him where afraid, chuuya walked up to him and was met eye to eye with that cold gaze, it sent shivers down his spine.

Chuuya: "who pissed in your coffee?"

Dazai stared at chuuya before staring at the floor, Mori walked into the lobby.

Mori: "How's my favourite prodigy doing?"

"Fine."

Mori: "you don't even look human right now, are you alright?"

Mori's voice was filled with fake sympathy, he knew what was wrong with dazai, normally dazai had these times where he physically couldn't mask his personality any longer, the words "you don't even look human" ran through his head, Mori kept saying things about his humanity, and eventually started the meeting, for some reason the meeting was in the lobby, how odd. He placed pictures on the desk, pictures of dazai either without bandages or after being abused, dazai looked at the images and started to feel as if the world around him had vanished , he felt detached from everyone and everything, everyone's voices sounded unreal and he went into a state of panic, he started to breathe heavily and stare at the floor, he looked awful and was heavily dissociated, chuuya tried to talk to him but dazai could barely hear him, chuuya took off his gloves and rubbed dazais back, before hugging him, this woke dazai up and he blinked before looking around , he caught his breath and calmed down, he and chuuya left the meeting and went back to chuuya's apartment.

Dazai sat on the sofa and chuuya sat with him, hugging him and laying on his shoulder, dazai pointed to the copy of Snow White.

"I thought you hated Disney?"

Chuuya: "I do."

"Did you buy that because I said I liked itttt?"

Chuuya: "no, I just so happened to have found it lying around."

"Surreeee, nice excuse."

Chuuya: "it's not an excuse!"

"Can we order pizza or something?"

Chuuya: "we had pizza the other night"

"But I'm hungryyy!"

Chuuya: "fine, I'll cook something, what do you want?"

"Uuuhhhh..ramen"

Chuuya: "you can't keep eating ramen 24/7!"

"Fine ,order food then."

Chuuya: "oh my god, fine! What do you want?"

"Seafood."

Chuuya: "let me guess, crab?"

"Crab and a bento box."

Chuuya: "fineee."

"Yay!"

Chuuya: "by the way, I made you a list of chores you need to start doing, and you will do them."

"As if."

Chuuya: "dazai osamu, you will finish these chores."

30 minutes later the food arrived, chuuya had sushi with seaweed , dazai had crab and a bento box, they finished it at around 10:30 and went to bed.

In the morning

Dazai was fast asleep, Next to chuuya, he had his arms around chuuya's waist and his head on chuuya's stomach, chuuya woke up and looked at him, chuuya smiled slightly and tried to move but dazai held him tighter.

End of chapter 13
Word count: 554
3 chapters in a day? WHAAAT😧

15 era (soukoku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें