"I need to speak to dazai."

TW:
Mentions of sewer slide
Angst(?)
Sh mention
Soukoku
Homophobic slur (I can reclaim!)
Mori

A few days later, dazai was lying in bed, chuuya had already woke up and was making breakfast because dazai could NOT cook, dazai lie there, he had no energy to get up. He normally felt bad, the usual: suicide , no reason to live, nothing to keep him alive, no one cares and all that but today it was different, he wanted to disappear , all responsibility he had just flew out the window, he couldn't even pick up his phone to call in sick. A few minutes later at about 8:30 chuuya came in with a tray of pancakes with Nutella, the past 2 days he knew something was off about dazai, today especially, so he decided to make him a breakfast.

Chuuya: "I already called us both in sick today."

"Really? Awe my dog cares?"

Chuuya: "shut up! I made you breakfast."

"Thank you chuu chuuu"

Chuuya: "yuck! Don't call me that ever again!"

"Whatever you say chuu"

Chuuya: "god!"

Chuuya stormed out the room, dazai smiled and picked up his fork, he started to cut the pancakes into small pieces then eat them, he felt better. Surprisingly. He was also curious, why did chuuya bother with him?

A few hours later

Chuuya: "stupid mackerel! Get up it's 1pm! You've been laying in bed all day!"

"Nooo..."

Chuuya: "I will drag you!"

"Chuuya is so meannn!"

Chuuya: "get up!"

"Why..."

Chuuya: "fine stay there, I hope your legs go dead!"

"Mmmhhh.."
Chuuya PoV:
Dazai fell asleep again, how lazy is he? God how worthless. Although his hair looks somewhat alright, and his eyes l aren't  that bad..what am I saying?! He's stupid ! And he'd never like me, good! I don't like him either. That's a lie, I definitely do,oh dazais awake.

"Chuuya"

Chuuya: "what?"

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

Chuuya: "I don't even love you as a human"

"You wound me chuuya.."

Chuuya: "I don't need to, you wound yourself enough-"

Chuuya didn't realise what he had said, dazai's mouth opened, he was shocked, once chuuya snapped back into reality he started apologising frantically.

Chuuya: "I am so so sorry- I didn't mean that, I wasn't thinking -"

He frantically apologised for around 30 minutes even with dazai reassuring him it was alright and he didn't mind.

"Chuuya it's fine-"

Chuuya: "no! It isn't! Im so sorry"

"Chuuya shh, calm down, it's fine!"

Chuuya: "I shouldn't have said that-!"

Dazai rolled his eyes and kissed chuuya, chuuya was surprised, he (chuuya)pulled back after a few seconds.

Chuuya: "What was that for?! What the fuck-!"

"It worked, it made you shut up"

Chuuya: "f4ggot."

"Chuuya is so cruel."

Chuuya: "whatever."

Someone knocked at the door, chuuya looked through the peephole , it was ..Mori? Why was he here? Then again, Mori was his superior so he kind of had to open the door, he sighed and opened the door.

Chuuya: "what brings you here?"

Mori: "I need to speak to dazai."

End of chapter 8
Word count: 529
Me posting 2 chapters in a day? Whaaaat...