"Wait so you are dating?"

I'm trying to make longer chapters cos Ik my chapters are REALLY short, so i might try for 1000 words if I can!

Also thank you to Alex_The_Bi_Bunny for the idea

Tw:
Mori
Needle
Swearing
Soukoku
Arguing

Mori let himself in and walked over to dazai, he patted his head and kneeled in-front of him , looking him in his eyes.

Mori: "how do you feel?"

"Nauseous,tired,cold, I have no energy and I'm bored."

Mori: "okay and have you thrown up yet?"

"No"

Mori: "count down from 10 when I insert this needle."

Dazai did as he was asked, Mori inserted a needle into his arm, above his bandages. Dazai grit his teeth and his eyes slammed shut, was this supposed to hurt as bad as it did?

Mori left the apartment, chuuya sat by dazai and flicked the tv on, chuuya put a movie on. The only movie dazai had watched before was Snow White.

Chuuya: "any movie you wanna watch?"

"I've only ever seen Snow White before."

Chuuya: "didn't take you for a Disney guy."

"I don't like Disney-!"

Chuuya: "whatever, I'll just find something random."

30 minutes later of dazai groaning and being a little pest.

"I hate this movie! It's so boring."

Chuuya: "whatever!"

"This is worse than torture."

Chuuya: "shh! I'm watching it!"

"Chuuya I'm hungryyy!"

Chuuya: "if I make you food, will you shut the fuck up?!"

"Mmhhh..maybe"

Chuuya groaned and started mumbling things under his breath, seemingly mocking dazai. After 10 minutes chuuya came back with a bowl of super noodles.

Chuuya: "happy?"

"Yup thank you chuuyaaa!"

Dazai preferred crab or ramen but noodles were basically the same thing, kind of. He ate the noodles quietly and the movie ended after another 40 minutes; Although it felt like hours. Dazai had nothing else to do so he just slept until the next morning, chuuya went out to the shop then slept for a bit.

In the morning

Dazai woke up at 7:40 , which was surprisingly early for him, he got up and felt a little better than yesterday, he had more energy, and was less nauseous. He walked into the kitchen and stumbled across chuuyas 'wine shrine.' Dazai hates wine, it tastes horrible , he doesn't like the texture or how it feels in his throat, whiskey is much better but chuuya had none of that. He (dazai) groaned and sat on the sofa , waiting for chuuya to wake up, after around 40 minutes chuuya woke up to see the walking mummy laying on the sofa.

Chuuya: "hungry?"

"Mmmh.."

Chuuya: "what do you want?"

"Ramen."

Chuuya: "fine, we have a meeting today."

"Nooo.."

Chuuya: "after you eat the ramen get dressed."

Dazai groaned and chuuya finished the ramen after 30 minutes and handed the bowl to him, he then went into his room and got dressed, dazai finished the bowl and put it on the coffee table, then went to the bedroom he and chuuya shared and got his clothes before walking into the bathroom and getting changed.

Chuuya: "hurry up or I'm leaving without you!"

"I'm comingggg"

Dazai walked outside and sat on the back of chuuyas motorcycle, holding chuuyas waist tightly, chuuya had a helmet on but dazai refused to wear one. They made it to the mafia building in 5 minutes, dazai walked in and groaned, Mori called chuuya and dazai up for a meeting. They entered the elevator and as they reached the top floor they identified themselves to the guards.

Chuuya: "Chuuya Nakahara."

Dazai: "Osamu dazai"

They walked into moris massive office, dazai was all too familiar with this room.

Mori: "you two have a mission tomorrow, together."

"I don't want to do a mission with him!"

Chuuya: "you think I want to do a mission with you either?!"

"He's so short the energy could step on him!"

Chuuya: "I'll step on you!"

"You couldn't reach even if you tried!"

Chuuya: "wanna bet?"

Chuuya tackled dazai to the floor and stepped on his head, dazai pulled his leg and chuuya fell to the floor. Chuuya got on top of dazai and started strangling him, dazai smiled. The door swung open and akutagawa walked in, he stared at the 2 on the floor and froze in his place, dazai and chuuya noticed him and chuuya got off dazai, dazai stood up.

Akutagawa: "oh."

Chuuya: "it's not like that-!"

Akutagawa: "never said it was."

Chuuya: "yeah but you- uuugghh!"

Dazai grinned and chuuya death glared him

"Chuuya you don't have to be embarrassed by meee, you shouldn't lie to poor akutagawa!"

Chuuya: "WHAT?!"

Dazai winked and chuuya punched him in the face.

Akutagawa: "wait so you are dating?"

"Yes"

Chuuya: "NO!"

"You wound me chuuya.."

Chuuya: "shut up you mummy!"

End of chapter 9
Word count: 801