"Do you believe im human?"

Tw:
Chuuya angst(?)
Soukoku fluff

Dazai finally woke up, he looked up and saw chuuya, they normally slept in the same bed but never this close, chuuya didn't have work today and neither did dazai so he didn't bother moving.

Chuuya: "are you hungry?"

"If I say yes will you move?"

Chuuya: "I'll have to, stupid."

"Then no."

Chuuya scoffed and rolled his eyes, he knew dazai was hungry and only said no because he didn't want to move, he thought about ordering food to the door so he only had to move for a few minutes but trashed that idea, chuuya was bored and eventually got lost in thought, thoughts such as : "is dazai pretending?" , "would I even be called human?" , "dazai usually calls me Human." , "what if he thinks he HAS to say that?" , "should I ask?" , "what if he lies?"

Chuuya: "do you believe I'm human? And don't lie."

"Of course I do, just because you're the vessel of arahabiki doesn't mean you're any less of a human than everyone else, my proof of this is the key word: "vessel." A vessel is a HUMAN body, as far as I know, you are a vessel, everyone is a vessel, you breathe, walk and talk like everyone else so are you really any less human? Some may argue those features don't make you human, and that non humans can do all of that , they may be right but that leads me to my next point, from x-rays given and other medical procedures , it's shown your skeleton is no different from anyone else's, you have no abnormalities and all of your organs are the exact same, from the way your brain powers to how your heart beats, everything is the same, most non humans would have features to suggest they are not human, such as: abnormal bone structures, weird patterns in organs, and how their brain powers, so if you really look into those facts, it suggests you are in fact a human, and whoever suggests otherwise is clearly stupid or biased, because after looking over all of the facts and tests it's proven you are the exact same as everyone else in society."

(yes I did write all of that myself, with my amazing brain, thank English class for my amazing paragraph skills‼️‼️)

Chuuya: "that was extremely detailed for no reason"

"You asked"

Chuuya: "how long where you thinking of that? As if you knew exactly what I was gonna ask and you had time to rehearse it, you didn't even stutter once."

"I didn't rehearse it, it came from the bottom of my heart."

Chuuya: "god you're insufferable."

What chuuya actually meant to say by that was "that meant so much to me and you don't even know it." But obviously, it's chuuya, he'd never admit that to dazai's face.

Chuuya: "dazai I need to get up."

"Nooo.."

Chuuya: "I'm hungry!"

"Starve."

Chuuya: "god you are so annoying!"

"Mmh"

Chuuya: "I will force you off."

"Chuuya hates me."

Chuuya: "yeah, I do."

Dazai moved off and sulked, chuuya rolled his eyes and left the room, he went to go make breakfast. Dazai sat there for ages bored, he picked up chuuya's phone and took a bunch of selfies before setting it down again and giggling , he picked up his own phone and called Ango.

"Hi angooo!"

Ango: "do you need anything?"

"Mmmhh..no"

Ango: "then why are you calling me?"

"Wow..you hate me.."

Ango: "what?! No I don't, I'm just busy."

"You don't care about your own son?"

Ango: "of course I do."

"Clearly not.."

Ango: "you're such a menace."

"I'm adding odasaku to the call so he can see how rude you are to me."

Ango: "I don't think he will care, he's a busy man."

"He always calls me, you're lying."

Odasaku: "hello?"

"Odasakuuuu!"

Odasaku: "why am I here?"

Ango: "osamu said I was treating him rudely."

"You are! You said work is more important than me.."

Odasaku: "wow Ango, wow."

Ango: "I'm not even going to humour you."

Chuuya walked back into the room with steamed rice and seaweed and placed it infront of dazai, as he ate his own portion.

Chuuya: "who are you talking to?"

"My fathers"

Chuuya: "plural? FatherS?"

"Yeah Ango and odasaku"

Ango: "did you just call us your fathers?"

Odasaku: "aweee I'm gonna cry"

Dazai ended the call and ate his food, after he finished he set the bowl down he hugged chuuya

Chuuya: "get of of me!"

"Chuuya hates me......"

Chuuya: "yeah, I do."

End of chapter 14 cos if I continue it'll be extremely long and idk what else to put xd
Word count: 780