"Personal heater"

— day 4 of dazai's "sickness"—

Dazai hadn't been into the mafia in days, he'd only just been able to stand again. The poison had a massive effect on dazai's physical health. He could barely speak until yesterday. He was starting to recover. (Finally) ,  chuuya was tired of looking after dazai constantly. He (dazai) was like a whining baby. "Chuuyyaaaa can you get me a drink?" "Chuuuuyaaaaa my head hurts" , he'd always keep waving his arms around, signaling for chuuya to go away, or chuuya to go get him something. What was this? Chuuya isn't a dog!

Chuuya: "anything else , your majesty."

Chuuya said with sarcasm, he rolled his eyes, dazai was half asleep and could barely make up full sentences, half because of the after effects of the poison and half from exhaustion.

"Chuuya..me..work.."

Chuuya: "no, you're half asleep stupid."

"After..sleep.?"

Chuuya: "you sound like a toddler, sleep in my bed."

"No..chibi's short germs..infect me."

Chuuya: "your like a big baby- HEY IM NOT SHORT!! IM STILL GROWING DAMMIT!"

"Mmh.. whatever.."

Chuuya: "sleep then, asshole."

Dazai drifted to sleep, a deep sleep, chuuya groaned and picked him up, taking him (dazai) to his (chuuyas) bed, he placed him harshly and covered him with his futon on top of the tall brown haired man, normally chuuya was dazais 'personal heater' as dazai liked to say,  hopefully the futon distracts him from work, dazai's futon is itchy and not thick at all; chuuya's is thick and warm, dazai could get used to this.

Chuuya: "better?"

"Personal heater..come.."

Chuuya: "no! I'm not laying with you because your cold!"

"Chuuuuyaaa..sick..cold..sad."

Chuuya: "it's your own fault you're sick, you're always sad and you're laying in a very thick futon."

"Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee"

Chuuya: "oh my god, will you shut up if I do?!"

"Yeaaah.."

Chuuya: "fine. God."

Chuuya lay down next to dazai, facing the wall away from him; dazai wrapped his arms around chuuya's waist and nuzzled his head into chuuyas shoulder. Chuuya scoffed

"Perfume..?"

Chuuya: "so what."

"Woman's perfume.."

Dazai chuckled and chuuya growled.

Chuuya: "atleast I care about how I smell! You smell like a sewer rat!"

"You wound me chuuya..now shh..tired."

Chuuya rolled his eyes and the 2 drifted off into sleep.

Sorry this is a short one!!😭
Angst next heehehehehheheheh 😈
—end of chapter 4? (Or 3 I forgot.......)—
—word count: 400–