'I love you.' I almost cough my coffee out, Dr. Han still staring at me unfazed even as I wipe the coffee off of my lips. Her brow only scrunches up in the very slightest for a second, her gaze moving over to me reaching for tissues.

'I was not expecting that.' I say back, Dr. Han's finger only shifting over her other hand in response. 'But I love you too.' I reply slowly, Dr. Han's lips stopping to arch upwards as she sees something behind me.

'I guess you got your homework out of the way now.' I look behind me, seeing Dr. Lee standing by another table looming over my seat. 'Cute.' He adds sarcastically, Dr. Han looking away awkwardly.

'How did you know we were here?' She turns back to ask, Dr. Lee smiling as he invites himself to sit at our table. For a second I think he is going to sit next to me, but he makes his way dramatically around my seat on purpose, placing himself next to Dr. Han.

'I saw the court decision. And I came to congratulate you.' He replies, placing a carefully wrapped box of chocolate on her lap. 'I made them, by the way.' He adds, gesturing at her to open the box. Dr. Han reaches over to the red ribbon on top, undoing it before taking the lid off of the box.

'You didn't make them, you asked someone else to make them.' Dr. Han says, Dr. Lee clicking his tongue as he points playfully at Dr. Han.

'You know me too well.'

'Anyone could tell that a non-expert person didn't make that.' Dr. Han replies, the two of them looking like they forgot about my existence as they carry on with their banter.

'Okay, now put that away, will you? The cafe doesn't allow outside food.' I say as Dr. Lee picks up the one labeled 'red velvet chocolate', gesturing at Dr. Han to open her mouth. She only stares between the chocolate and Dr. Lee's hand before turning her attention to me.

'Yes, I do exist, by the way.' I say as Dr. Lee carries on staring at Dr. Han even when I wave my hand in front of him. Dr. Han hesitantly places the lid back on, putting the box down on the table.

'Well. Thanks. But that was uncomfortable.' Dr. Han says, Dr. Lee seems like he did not understand the last half of her words as he only smiles at her.

'When are you going back to Seattle?' I ask, Dr. Lee turning to face me with the same smile as Dr. Han next to him rubs her eyes tiredly.

'Maybe I won't go back. I could do with another psychiatric clinic in Seoul.' He replies slyly, Dr. Han giving him a look as she lifts her face from her hand. He only twitches his brows to which Dr. Han frowns. 'I'll go back next week. I've stretched my break as much as I can muster and the other doctors are calling me every single day about how much they miss me. Including Dr. Clara Miller.' He says, emphasising the female doctor's name as he turns to glance at Dr. Han.

'Yeah, whoever she is must miss you. Why don't you go back tomorrow?' Dr. Han asks, sitting up properly as she turns to Dr. Lee. His eyes twinkle as he looks back at her irritated expression.

'Don't worry, I'm not interested in her.' Dr. Han frowns.

'I think what she means is she doesn't want you interfering with us. Us.' I say, gesturing at Dr. Han and myself as Dr. Lee shrugs, leaning back into his seat.

'So, what were you going to talk about...after...you finally said you love each other.' He says, reaching for Dr. Han's coffee and turning the cup as he smiles at my reaction.

'Fine, I'll just pretend you don't exist now.' I reply, Dr. Lee only shrugging again as he gives me a smug smile. 'You were so difficult to reach, running away every time I tried to get close. So when did you actually start to like me?' I ask Dr. Han, her opening her mouth only to be interrupted by Dr. Lee laughing out loud.

'You ran away?' He asks, sipping her coffee.

'Metaphorically.' Dr. Han hisses. 'Well. First I thought you were just another person living in their bubble who doesn't have it in them to learn or understand other people's lives. The way my life works, at least. And to those people, I don't care to make them understand.' She says, Dr. Lee surprisingly holding his tongue and listening.

'Then when you told me about your beliefs, maybe I thought it was me who needed to understand how you saw things.' She says again as I try to suppress my smile, feeling the urge to tease her.

'You liked it when I said children, elders, and beauties must be protected?' I ask, Dr. Lee finally losing it as he laughs, Dr. Han irritatedly looking back at me.

'Not that part. The part about- not running away even when your life is on the line.' She replies, biting her lips as I only sarcastically nod in agreement, Dr. Lee almost wheezing in laughter.

'It's okay to admit it. You indeed fall in one of the categories.' I reply, enjoying Dr. Han's reaction of rubbing her forehead.

'What, elders?' Dr. Lee suggests, looking back at Dr. Han glaring at him. She shoves his foot next to hers, Dr. Lee dramatically doubling over to grab his toe.

'The part, about not running away.' She hisses, taking the coffee back from Dr. Lee's hand.