A child collects leftover inedible potatoes, hoping to satisfy his family's hunger, as famine continues in the northern Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Palestinian Red Crescent:

  The number of injuries increased to 4 during confrontations with the occupation forces in Bethlehem in the West Bank.

#Urgent|  4 were killed and approximately 18 citizens were injured in a new massacre committed by the occupation moments ago at the Nabulsi roundabout, west of Gaza City.

#Urgent|  Medical source in the latest toll

7 injuries by occupation bullets in Dheisheh camp and Bethlehem.

#Urgent|  In the latest tally:

  4 martyrs and more than 15 wounded;  As a result of the occupation targeting Palestinians while they were waiting for aid at the Nabulsi roundabout in Gaza.

#Urgent|  Al-Rasid Laith Al-Alami

🔻Showers of rain tomorrow, Thursday.

🔻The chances of rain decrease on Friday, with the weather remaining generally cold until Sunday.

🔻The temperature jumps to the twenties with the beginning of Ramadan.

#Urgent|  A new Zionist raid west of the Nuseirat camp

#Urgent|  Injured people arrive at Al Awda Medical Center as a result of the occupation targeting areas west of Nuseirat.

#Urgent|  One occupation soldier was killed and 12 others were injured, including 5 seriously.  An explosive device exploded in Hamad Town, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Soroka Hospital

🔻 We are now treating 42 soldiers in various departments, 9 of whom are in serious condition.

🔻Since the beginning of the war, we have received 2,819 soldiers of varying degrees of danger.

#Urgent|  The occupation army admits: The dead man is Sergeant David Sasson from the Sting unit, and he was killed in a battle in the southern Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  South Africa

More measures are needed to ensure the safety and security of 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza

#Urgent|  Injuries and number of missing persons;  After the occupation bombed a house for the “Abu Rakhiya” family, west of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  One martyr and several wounded arrived at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza, after the occupation opened fire on citizens waiting for aid near the Kuwaiti roundabout, southwest of Gaza City.

#Follow|  Beilinson Hospital:

We are currently treating 24 injured soldiers, 4 of them seriously.

📹 #Watch|  The operation to target Hezbollah, an Israeli occupation army vehicle, at the Birkat Risha site on the Lebanese-Palestinian border.

#Follow |  Enemy media: A hard day of battles in the Gaza Strip this morning

#Urgent|  South Africa calls on the International Court of Justice to take further emergency measures against Israel

South Africa calls on the International Court of Justice to act quickly to prevent famine in the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  New bombing targets a house near Uqba Mosque, south of Deir al-Balah

#Urgent |  Resistants fire at the Tayasir military checkpoint, east of Tubas

#Urgent|  Injuries when the occupation aircraft bombed a house for the “Qanan” family near the Uqba Mosque, south of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.