Chapter 1 - The post-war period

500 is the number of inhabitants that animated the Cursed Village.

But since this bloody war, we are only fifty.

The ferocity of the war resulted in great losses on both sides.

Our village is located in the south of a gigantic rainforest of several thousand hectares.

This forest is divided into three zones. North zone - Middle zone - South zone.

The law of the jungle prevails. There are dominant and dominated. I am in a dominant village, and the dominated are the individuals who are not part of the village. They are called the Recluses.

My name is Ayden, I am 8 years old, I am part of the Cursed Village. It is 1318 and it is the full spring season.

Today, the daily life of our tribe comes down to the reconstruction of the village, the development of agriculture and finally the collection of food supplies and medicines.

The strength of our village is our complicity. Despite the hardship, we remain united and we keep hope.

Explorations for collection are very rare contents of the heavily diminished workforce.

In addition, children under 15 years have a total ban on leaving the village. Because of the Recluses who prowl in the Forest.

As a result, we simply help in agriculture. The rest of the day is free time.

But as the village is bare, boredom quickly takes its place.

Fortunately in this world, there are so-called Sources, in other words powers.

Not everyone is predisposed to these abilities, they are innate. These Sources are the perfect way to pass the time. Unfortunately, it is also forbidden to use them.

The chief of the village overprotects us in view of the situation. From her point of view, the Sources should not be used lightly.

Orphan Survival

Chapter 1 - The post-war period

9.30 pm. I walk around the village contemplating some buildings in poor condition with spite. Before going to bed, I encourage the former reconstruction officers for tomorrow.

Then I hear a lot of noise from the crowd in the distance for some reason I don't know, so I decide to take a closer look.

Two hooded individuals enter the village and most villagers notice. As a result, they call the village chief.

_ All the villagers: "What's going on?" "Why are there people?" "Who are these people?"

I try to make my way in front of all his big guys to observe the scene.

When I get there, I see two individuals in hoods. They look quite young, about 5 feet 7 inches, both dark brown hair.

_ Village chief: "Who are you?" she asks.

The two individuals remove their hoods. The villagers around shake, all mouths open.

_ Village Chief: "Impossible you are..."

_ All the villagers: "Oh my gods, they are the sons of the former emperor! " "What are they doing here? " "They were on the battlefield? "

Others speak more aggressively.

_ All the villagers: "Why didn't you participate in the war? With your power you could have avoided this massacre! " "I thought they were dead..."

Without exception, everyone began to speculate and burn the emperor's sons who abandoned their land.