Sleepyhead 🫂 (Fatigued × Reader)

♡_Fluff

____

Aidan suggested you both go together to Alaska and enjoy the Alaskan nights together since you two haven't seen each in 2 months because he was busy filming The Umbrella Academy (TUA) in Los Angeles.

The room was cozy with a fireplace burning in the living room. The hot chocolate you had in your hand warmed up your fingers and your nostrils indulged with the smell of it's milky cocoa.

You were on your laptop watching TUA,while Aidan was on the other large couch ,all snuggled up in a light yellow blanket. The last time you checked he was on his phone. "Oh don't forget about our weekend plans, I'm dying to go to that new restaurant-" you looked over at him and saw that he was asleep.

You pouted you lips at the sight of how incredibly adorable your boyfriend is. His brown messy hair all scattered up on the pillow and his long lashes resting as his chest goes up and down. He was truly amazing. Everything about him is amazing.

"Aidan!" You called him. His eyes shot up and he looked over at you with lazy, tired and baggy eyes. ""Hmm? yeah?" He answered with his warm smile.

"Did you hear me?" You asked squinting your eyes at him.  "Hmm...yes?" He replied with a sigh . You raised a brow, clearly not believing him. "What did I say?" you asked "Something about restaurant and keyboards" .

You rolled your eyes with a giggle at his drowsy self. So cute. You shook your head and went on talking while on the other hand,Aidan was already snoozing. "No I said we should go to that new restaurant when we get back to-" you stopped mid-sentence when you peeped at him... asleep again.

"Aidan Robert Gallagher are you sleeping while I'm talking?!" You exclaimed with a scoff. This was surprisingly cute and rude at the same time.

"No I'm closing my eyes to listen attentively while I imagine you dance and grow paws while you talk." He responded nonchalantly. He opened one of his eyes to see your reaction to his sarcasm and my if looks could kill he would've been killed by yours.

"Y/n of course I'm sleeping. I'm tired " he said sleepily. You set your phone and laptop down and folded your arms, looking at him in worry. "You haven't been sleeping for 3 weeks since you came back" you noticed, standing up and walking to him.

He yawned and shrugged"I know princess ,I know it's just... TUA... the upcoming premier...you...tiktok edits of me by fangirls" you replayed his words in your head. "Me?!" you shouted.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding... It's not you ...it's your voice" he joked . You have him daggers of glares watching him chuckle at himself. He opened the yellow blankets for you to fill the space next to him. "I'm kidding,come here" he said to you softly.

You got on the couch with him cuddling you under the warm blanket. His hair tickled your face as you snuggled into the crook of his neck. "I know you're tired as hell but I haven't seen you in 2 months." you whispered to him. "Days will go on by without seeing you, it felt like hell. I know your acting career comes first but at least think of us okay?"

You felt light breathing and you looked up a bit "Aidan?" you said softly. His raised his brows but he didn't wake up. You smiled to yourself "Oh well" you sighed feeling the sleepy aura he had with him affect you too.
After a few minutes you let the weight on your eyelids fall and you drifted off to sleep.

"I'll never put anything before you y/n" you faintly heard Aidan's husky voice say through his chest. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hold you like this, I always think about you. " he added "I love you sweetheart"

You smiled as you felt his soft and warm lips kiss your forehead.

____

😴G'night it's 00:45am