The Last First Date (Aidan × Reader)

Aidan has always been skeptical of love. He'd seen his parents go through a messy divorce when he was a kid, and he'd been hurt in past relationships. So when he met a girl named y/n ,he was hesitant to let his guard down.

Y/n was different from the moment he met her. She was bubbly and optimistic,with a contagious smile that made Aidan feel warm inside. They bonded over their shared love of music and their passion for life. Aidan found himself falling for her but he was afraid to admit his feelings.

One day, Aidan decided to take y/n on a last minute road trip to the coast. They spent the day soaking in the sun, playing in the waves and laughing together , as the sun began to set, Aidan realised something.

"Want some?" Y/n asked Aidan handing him the bag of chips. He softly smiled at her and took the bag. Zoning out and getting lost in the packet thinly cut fried potatoes

Aidan looks at  her and suddenly his heart rate on picked up at a speed. He was nervous. "Hey Y/n?" He says softly looking at the calm waves wash up on shore.

"Yeah?" She answered swallowing a chip. "You remembered the talk we had about me choosing wisely about who to be in a close relationship with" Aidan says, Y/n nods her head in confusion waiting for the boy to evaluate.

"Well since my mom and dad's divorce... everything became so useless to me I didn't care about who I end up with in life ." He began slowly. This wasn't easy for him ,he didn't even know where and how to put the words.

"But you came into my life" he whispered as he looked into her eyes. Her...confused (eye colour) eyes. "Not just my viewpoint changed but my feelings " "Hmm?" Y/n hummed still a bit lost but actually she was scared and anxious about what Aidan had to say.

Aidan shuts his eyes and breaths in"I...I think I like you Y/n" he finally blurts out.
He opened his eyes to find y/n 's facial expressions nonchalant. Uh oh.

"No no I mean...I know I like you-" he blurts again "Shit erase that" "I love I like you-wait what!?" He gibbers . He face palmed himself and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Y/n I love you!" His true words catch you by a surprise and happiness. You'd always liked Aidan,a lot. Yes he's been in and out if relationships, so what . He never liked those girls. You were his best friend, he'd run to you whene-

"And if you dont that's totally fine with me- fuck It I don't want you to only think of me as a friend okay...I want to be more than that" Aidan speeds "Aidan -" Y/n giggles at his cute rants.

"I want to tell you everyday how I admire you and tell you how beautiful you are" "Aidan-" "I wanna buy you flowers, your favourite chocolates -""Aidan -""I'll give you the world-""Aidan!" Y/n shouted , and sighed. She tugged a dark strand of hair behind his red ears and smiled "Honey I've never see you like this, so cute when you're nervous " she whispered.

Aidan's brows raised in offense"I am not nervou-" "I love you too"

And from that moment Aidan knew that that was his first last date.

___

Don't forget to vote ⭐