🖤Tattoo ⛓️(Customer × Tattoo Artist)

♡_Fluff
∆_Random

_____

You're an artist and co-founder of the famous tattoo shop Black Heart with a close friend of yours. You have been working there for 2 years and so far your shop has had the best reviews in the city.

Today your friend called in sick when he was supposed to have an appointment with a very important customer. You shrugged it off and decided to shift in to take the customer. You just read the appointment time and name of person.

It didn't ring a bell. All you loved was doing tattoos and getting paid for it.

You sat at the front desk with Lina the receptionist talking to her about Greek gods and Roman gods. Random chats. You two were having  having a little laugh until the front doors slid open.

Your customer for today walked in. He looked wealthy and sophisticated. You continued analysing him, he wore a dark blue suit and his eyes were glued to his phone.

He stopped at the desk and just stood there. Still on his phone, Lina cleared her throat trying to get the person's attention.

He did look up and Lina and you sucked both your breaths when you both got taken aback by his beautiful facial features. He had a steel cutting jawline, beautiful green eyes and neat dark hair. Greek god indeed.

He eyed the both of you with a raised brow. "Which one of you is my artist?" He asked, his deep masculine voice vibrated soothingly through your eardrums.

You said your name and gave him your hand to shake but he just weirdly eyed you, from your roots to your socks. Yes socks, c'mon you owned the place ,you could walk shoeless plus it was a clean floor.

You signed him off and Lina gave you a playful teasing face when you left to show your customer, Mr Gallagher the room where he'll be getting his tattoo.

"So what can I do for you?" You saud as you were tying your black apron around your waist and wearing some black rubber gloves.

Mr Gallagher rolled up his sleeve ,leaving you awestruck by his veiny and toned hand and arm. Just imagine him choking you while he - "I wanted a black dahlia on my wrist but I changed my mind" he started.

"Uh-huh" you slowly nod as you inserted a needle onto your machine.

"I want your birthday"

You choked on your own breath when you heard him say that . You looked at him and chuckled. "I'm sorry?" You asked

"I want you to write your birthday on my wrist " he evaluated with a serious face. You continued looking at at, as if looking for signs for an incoming joke.

"I ... can't do that" you shook your head "It's easy really, you just pick up the machine and -" "No I ...I can't write my birthday on you sir " you stopped his sarcastic frenzy

Mr Gallagher raised a brow at what you called him. "Sir? " he whispered to himself , slightly licking his bottom lip. "Customer's always right,right?" He reminded, your words haunted you because you wrote that on your website.

"But-" "Or I could write a bad review on your website...it be such a shame if a wealthy businessman brought your shop into a bust " he fake sulked waving his phone ,already on our website page.

"No no please no" you pleaded

He raised both brows at you and smirked "Begging?" He whispered to himself once again, getting dirty thoughts . You furrowed your forehead at him and shook his weirdness away .

You finally agreed to him and prepared to rights your birth date in a stranger's wrist.
" In Gothic " he added before you even pressed the needle on his skin. This must've not been first, because he didn't react as you started.

Once you were done you sighed at yourself. "Beautiful " he smiled as he looked at the black inked numbers on his reddened wrist.

"Can I ask, why my birthday?" You finally asked. He stood up and rolled down his sleeve, was he always this tall. No wait it's because he was standing right over you.

"To keep me updated love" he simply says. You folded your arms still wanting a real answer. He saw your piercing glare and chuckled. Chuckled sexy.

He leaned in to you , till you two were like 2 inches apart . "I know everything about you sweetheart, I just needed this to get me going through the day" he whispered talking about the new tattoo. You widened your eyes at his statement, what was he telling you. He's stalking you!?

"In approximately 2 months and 14 days, don't be surprised for... anything" he smiled ,leaning in to kiss your cheek, gosh his lips are so warm for a rich creep.

He stood up straight and you stood there frozen from your knees to even move . "Y/n " he called, your heart suck to your stomach hearing your name come from his throat, both sexy, deep and smoky but ... creepy!

"Tell your friend I cancelled my appointment" he said before he answered his phone call and left the room. "Wha-?" You questioned yourself at his words.

Turns out Mr Aidan Gallagher, owner of G.Enterprises has had an eye on you for at least 2 months now. And what he sees he gets it . Through any means.

He got somebody to sound like your co-worker, the one who called in sick today.  He wanted you to be his artist, he already knows everything about you already, boredom takes over I guess.

So now your birth date, the date your mother popped you out of her insides is on a sexy wealthy businessman's wrist.

Wow.

Who knows what's gonna happen on your birthday?

Is that even the only tattoo he has of you?

___

Who wants a part 2🦂 I know I do
Don't forget to vote ⭐