Crazy For You💊 (Nurse × demented reader)

♡_Fluffy fluff fluff☁️

(Not shaming my dementia babies❤️: remember I warned and mentioned Mental health awareness)

____

You've been put away in a mental asylum for murdering your therapist, a friend and your aunt. You have personality disorders and schizophrenic psychosis .

Your violent maniacal episodes and perplexed view of reality made life hard for you but before all your rampage , you were dating a guy. Who understood your mental outbursts and loved you so incredibly much with them. You'd notice that he wasn't mentally stable too. He'd talk to himself in the dark ,even laugh. And god you loved how freaky and dark he was.

Aidan was his name. Has the face of an angel and the body of a Greek god. His hair was ever so silky, neat and fluffy. You loved crawling your fingers in his scalp. He'd do it to you too.

You'd sleep on his chest to listen to his pumping heart. The beats would always pulstate along with yours ,if they didn't ,one of you would hold your breath to slow them down. Then after a few seconds , your hearts would rhyme. It's a beautiful rhythm.

You are amazing at drawing. You sometimes draw or paint him. He's very good at music and the guitar. He'd always sing you random songs or silly lyrics popping into his head.

When you were taken away from him, he disappeared from the world. Your rage episodes in the hospital got worse when you'd think about him and how he didn't say a thing the night when the police took you out of his arms.

You remember how he looked at you. He was emotionless...but showed a hint of panic. It was confusing. No . He scream for your name. He wanted you back. Wait no.

He died.

He was shot.

He took out a gun and shot the police officer who had restrained you. Thus causing a bullet into his body from another officer . No no no. He died! He's gone. Not him!

"NOOOO!" you screamed suddenly. You were sitting on a bench alone in the cafeteria. Two guards behind you and a plate of...cooked poison in front of you.

The whole room's eyes were fixed on you .

Aiden died the night you were taken away from him, that was 2 months ago . He had died for you. He would have rather died then to have you taken away from him .

But...

There's something else. You keep seeing someone looking exactly like Aidan. Same height, same body structure, same muscular frame on his bones.

Only thing was that. He wore a face mask.His hair was lighter than Aidan's, he wore gloves because you would've know if it was him through the hands...gosh those hands. And the fact that he's a nurse let's all your doubts valid. Plus you saw Aidan die...you think

You looked around and spotted the nurse. His hands were shoved in the pockets of his sky blue nurse dress code. Long blue scrubs and the imprinted hospital's name on the shirt. He had a tag on him but he was never that close to you to read it. But one time you think you saw the big letter 'R' on it...or so you thought.

It was time for your scheduled sleep. Rolling your eyes, you stood up so one of the guards could cuff your wrists and ankles. You had grown so fucking used and tired to this hospital, you'd always look up and think about painting the ceiling a nice shade of vermilion and crimson colour of each and everyone's blood under the roofs of it.

The guard shut the door in your face because you were giving him the hibby jibbies, staring right into his soul and asking about his wife and kids. How did you know that? You had no idea, just a simple question.

You turned around and walked around the room for a bit and finally jumped on your bed, stretching and closing your eyes, drifting off to sleep.
You smiled to yourself remembering the stupid jokes Aidan would whisper in your ear every night before you slept... warmly in his arms. He loved cuddling.

You fell off the bed hearing loud banging from outside your door. Another one burst out and it made you shrink in the corner of your room.

You shrieked hearing people pass by your room and scream for help,only to be silenced by a ...gunshot. The hospital's emergency alarm sounded . Making you panic. You immediately got up because you saw this in the movies once where everyone evacuated except the maniacal people in high security rooms.

You banged the door and kicked it , screaming for minutes but nobody came. Nobody wasn't there. You gave up and staggered against the wall, crying because you knew you're going to die in there...or so you thought.

Your door's locks were being shot at and you flinched with every bullet clinging against the steel and metal locks.

Silence polluted the atmosphere within seconds and all you could do was stare at the door. You quickly looked around and caught sight of the plastic flower you were given by someone in the hospital .

It was Valentine's day and you saw it on your bed, along with a chocolate. You thought it was the hospital's gesture or something ... hmm so you thought.

The fake rose had a wire stem covered in a green material to make it seem real. Pulling off the petals you squeezed the wire for dear life and stab the intruder ,then the door opened to reveal a nurse.

The nurse from before- AIDAN!?  you mentally screamed when the nurse pulled off his mask. It was him. Same face ,the same jawline ,the same features,height and his body scent.

Standing up and running into his arms "Cubby" you squealed . You loved calling him that because of how he has the properties of a bear. (prove me wrong in the comments)

Aidan was smiling ear to ear now that he could finally touch you after 2 long months. You have no idea what's in 2 months

5,259,492,000 milliseconds
5,259,492 seconds
87,658.2 minutes
1,460.97 hours
60.87 days
8.7 weeks
2 whole damn months!

Is what Aidan wrote down in a notebook he kept as he waited for the day he knew he'd finally take a hint of your body scent and get you back, the way your hairs tickled his ears. The way your body was pressed against his for a sense of peace and happiness.

All those days he's been craving you. All those days you've longed for him and thought he died, he's always been there. Always . He was the one who left that rose and chocolate on your bed. He was the one doing most of the things for your wellbeing but you thought it was the hospital.

"Let's go home" he whispered.

Is he real?

——————————

|Aidan has the properties of a bear|

He has brown fluffy fur (hair)
He's so cute
He loves snuggling and cuddling
He has a sweet tooth
Loves sleeping a lot
Smart
+Plus that name suits him, 'cubby'
...
Like come on👤
———————————————

Want a part 2? Coz I do🦋

Don't forget to vote 🐇