Why ?👤(Aidan × Borderliner)

✫_Angst

-Warning... This chapter is dedicated to the people living with BPD (Borderline personality disorder) as a person living with it too. I just wanna show you how it feels to gave BPD and be in a relationship with someone. It's just an emotional rollercoaster (literally) .

_______

"You're gonna leave me aren't you?" You asked him after he sighed . He had called you to come over so you both could talk. That never sounds good.

"What? no , no...y/n I'm not gonna do that I love you" he saud to avoid you from thinking in deeper but his response just made you burn up.

"Why" you asked softly , almost on the verge of tears. It was heavenly to hear those last 3 words from him but also heartbreaking because... Why and how can a person feel like that for you. Unless they're doing it for something.

"What?" He asked, you shook your head wiping away the hot tears almost streaming down your cheeks"Nevermind ". He nodded and began"It's about your mental health "

You were a bit taken back by this. No no no. You knew it. It's always your brain in the way. You hated it for that. You can never control it can you?

"What about it?" You asked softly "Y/n we've been together for 4 months and already I feel like I've known you my entire life "

Oh no...please no.

"I just want what's best for you" he finishes. You shoot your head up immediately when he said 'best' Looking in his eyes then at your hands you asked. "Where are you going with this "

He could feel your dispirited self, shattering into pieces. And believe you me ,he wasn't the only one feeling like that. He wished to put a bullet in his skull for the way he was making you feel right now.

"We should take a break "the words left his mouth so smoothly in your ears but was little vomiting all his organs from his ears. He didn't like the sound of it. But he had to do it ...for you.

"Fine" you simply said. He watches your reddened face flow out tears and your red glossy eyes stare into his soul then back down again.

He held your hand"y/n-" "You said you weren't gonna leave " you bluntly cut him off but your voice cracked for holding in that burning sensation down your throat.

"I'm not leaving you ,we're just doing it for your wellbeing " Aidan says with sincerity in his tone. "Fuck my wellbeing! " You said yanking out your hand from his so you could rub your neck (it's my nervous tic btw by).

You got up from the couch and grabbed your things. Aidan already hating every corner of himself . "Where are you going!" He asks standing up to follow you as you quickly walk to the door.

"Home" you replied still looking forward "Lemme take you" he says.

No I wanna stay

You didn't stop still and continued walking down the street. "Nah"

"You sure?"

No!

"...yes" you said softly but he still heard you, because he got closer behind you.

He grabs your shoulder so you can stop and look at him. You didn't, you faced forward. Him not knowing how of a wreck you looked.

" I love you " he said.

Don't abandon me

" Goodbye Aidan "

None of it was real...

The love...the seconds...the soft moments... everything

it was all an illusion .

"Why?"

____