Call of Lust 🎮(Gamer × Reader)

★_smut🌶️
I can't guarantee your sanity after this chapter 😬
I'm even questioning my brain cell rn.

-
[Question:What's it like dating a gamer?]

________

You were watching Aidan play his dumb video game Call of Duty. Saying shitty dumb stuff on his mic. Honestly you liked how raging he gets when he gets shot or mistakenly lags .

He's been playing the game for hours and you as his girlfriend, you needed attention and affection. Why must the game receive all the attention-

"FUCK!" Aidan cursed, smashing his fist on the table when something happened to him in the game. He spins on his chair and takes a glance, simply looking back at him. He flashes you a smile and you do the same.

"Fuck you dude!" He says. You furrowed your forehead and widened your eyes. Spinning back around to resume to his game he yells"Behind the crate! Behind the crate!" through his mic. You sighed,glad that that wasn't directed to you suddenly but also still gloomy that you didn't get his attention.

"Shut up" he says. He was constantly saying swear words to one of the people he was playing with.

"Baby" you called him. He then removes one headphone from his ear to listen to you."Yeah?" He answers thankfully.
"Cuddles?" You offered with a pout and open arms. You knew he can never turn down cuddles- "Gimme a couple of minutes"
You were a deer in headlights when you heard his statement. Call of Duty was stealing your boyfriend in front of you.

You got up from the bed to go grab a snack downstairs. When you came back ,he was still on it. Jumping on his bed with a sigh, you had no choice but to watch him, you had nothing better to do on your phone anyway.

"Babe" you called again getting impatient by the passing minute. "Sup?" "I'm so bored...I feel cold" you fake whined. You had no choice though. You needed his touch, that console shouldn't be the only one getting some action.

"If you let me finish this game I swear I'll go down on you like the dirty slut you are" he whispers to himself to either you or the player on the other side.

Oh no darling...he was definitely saying it to you.

"Fuck-SHIT!" he exclaims, now going sicko-mode on his console and the game. After the screen showed him losing or something, he smashed his console onto the floor.

He stopped to listen to the other player "SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN!" He shouts, removing his headphones and stood up from his chair.

You watched the whole scene, popping a snack into your mouth. You wanted to laugh but couldn't, shouldn't and wouldn't. You couldn't hold it in anymore when you heard his players through the mistakenly connected speaker.

"Oh no...Aidan's going all pussy again "
"No freaking way dude"
"A zombie ate your ass bro "
"I think you dropped your tampon that's why "

Those comments made you cough out a laugh then slap a hand over your mouth when Aidan dangerously flared at you .
He disconnected the game and switched his devices off. Leaving the bedroom dim but the red, purple and blue LEDs lit it up.

Walking over the bed to you he,leaned in to be at eye level with you. "What's funny?" He asked. You shook your head and swallowed your chip. "Nothing"

"Really?"
You nodded at him. Smiling a bit at his rising annoyance but fear still stood with you.

He told you to get up, you did so but didn't get off the bed. Then he told you to "Strip" your smile immediately dropped at his sudden command. You continued looking at his face to see any seriousness or foul play.