🧋Iced Tea 🧋 (Aidan × Reader)

∆~Random 🩷
____

You were at Aidan's house in the morning hours so he can take you on set to show you what it's like to be in the TUA studio.

He was in his bedroom getting ready while you were downstairs , going through his fridge and cupboards. You sighed at yourself remembering your boyfriend isn't much of a cook and usually eats out.

Your face lit up when you saw a box of Dunkin' Donuts on the kitchen island. You opened it and there were at least 8 donut holes in there, they were still warm.

Eating the last one you were a bit thirsty, luckily you got an iced tea from earlier on. You facepalm yourself when you remembered that you left it upstairs.

You knocked before opening the door to his bedroom. Luckily you found his just putting on his shoes, white Nike Air Force Ones.

He wore the unisex sweater you lost a year ago and brown cargos. He had his hair let down and naturally waved. He looked amazing.

You smiled at him and he did the same to you. You walked over to his desk and whispered "The hell" when your iced tea was nowhere to be seen. You remembered leaving it there.

"What's wrong" Aidan asked. "My tea is missing" you replied , holding your hips. "Oh" he said.

"What did it look like?" He asked, putting his second air force on. You shot your head at him and scrunched your face replaying that dumb question he asked you.

What did it look like

"Tea" you replied mimicking his deep voice. "That's a shame " you heard from him . "Ugh" you rubbed your face in frustration clearly not in the mood for this.

You decided to go back downstairs to look for it but before you got to the door you stopped and turned to him. He stood up and walked to his desk to sit down. "Aidan" you called.

He hummed in response, "Where's my tea?" You bluntly asked. He shrugged . You walked to him and soon him on his chair and rested your hands on the arm rests and leaned him on him. Only an inch separated you two now.

"Huff " you instructed. He did so and widened your eyes at him "You bitch!" you exclaimed getting back.

He pulled out your tea and dipped on it. "What?" He dumbly asked , looking adorably confused as fuck.

"You're drinking my tea" you said folding your arms. Not believing how this beautiful human being was clearly holding the proof and yet still acting innocent.

He furrowed his brows and swallowed, looking at the drink. "I thought you were looking for tea not iced tea" he said. Then added a dimpled smile.

"WHAT'S THE DIFFE-just give it back" you sit yourself up from any further words because he'll start stating 'facts'.

He chugged the drink and left mostly ices and a measly sip in the glass. You relaxed your face at him when he handed the cold glass back to you.

"Are you serious?" You said. He stood up and shook his head, making his fluffy hair sway with him. "Nah I'm hungry" you rolled your eyes at his response.

He kissed your forehead and took your hand. "C'mon I left some donut holes both of us" he said making you freeze internally.

'Uh oh'

_____