Braided Hair💆🏻 (Aidan × Reader)

♡_Fluff
∆_random

---

You were sitting watching your favourite show on Netflix. Really focused on the suspense in the series you leaned in to hear your favourite character speak.

As you were getting deeper into the series ,you feel a hand land on your shoulder, causing you to squeak and almost jump off the couch.

You look up to see Aidan, messy haired and holding in his laughter. "You're such a pussy" he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and pulled up the blanket to get back into your comfortable sitting position.

You noticed he was ... messing around with his hair or something. You thought he was just shuffling it, but he was actually trying to style it somehow. He went over to sit on a couch trying to focus on his hair and the show you're on.

"What are you doing?" You giggled hearing him grunt and sigh almost giving up with the comb. He looked at you with a relaxed face not appreciating your enjoyment seeing him suffer. "Honestly...I have no idea" he replied.

You paused your show and sat upright, putting the blanket on the floor beneath your feet. Patting the blanket with you foot "Come here" you said to him. Aidan raised his brows and shrugged. Walking over to you and sat down, between your legs.

You started messing around with it too, admiring how incredibly soft and bouncy it was. You couldn't style it because of his wavy hair has used every wavy hairstyle the universe knows.

"I'll just braid it for now" you came to a conclusion. He looks up at you with a soft smile and looks forward "Oo-kay" he replied with a hint of uncertainty in his tone.

"What? You've never braided before?" you asked already opening a line on his scalp, separating his hair strands. "Well yeah" he says while grabbing the remote to unpause your show. "Well let's change that"

*20 minutes later

"No freaking way" you whispered to yourself hearing the characters in your show talk about how the main character could be the killer.

Aidan lost interest in the show (like always) and was on his phone. Going through TiKtAk videos and commenting dumb stuff like "bro's tweaks better than aviator" or  "bro's so high he can see oxygen" .

You now finished with his hair. You went with a straight back (cornrows) and the his tips ended at his shoulders. Not a single trace or flake of dandruff was spotted (he really takes good care of his hair) .

"Done" you said , looking proud of your work. He uses his free hand to 'pat' his head instead of using a mirror. "Use your phone you idiot" you smacked the side of his head, afraid that he'll ruin the beautiful work you worked hard on ...yeah but it was easy really.

He opens his phone to the front camera and his jaw drops. "Fucking hell" he whispers to himself. Your smile slowly fades when he continues looking in every view.

"I look fucking amazing!" He shouts bringing your smile back in place. He whips around to look at you amazed "How did you-where did you learn" he asks between pauses of astonishment.

You just shrugged your shoulders at his question. He looks back at himself, pride now taking full control. "Just imagine the many girls I'm gonna be pulling" he said out loud.

You flared your nose and squinted your eyes at him, knowing he can sense your mood he turned and squeezed your cheeks , leaving your (skin colour) tinted pink with either rushing blood caused by blushing or how sexy he actually looks .

"I'm kidding" he said in a baby tone making you roll your eyes. You told him to get off the blanket so you can resume your series in 'peace' .

He didn't want to because he could still feel your pissed mood towards him. Still sitting on the blanket facing you, he got more comfortable on it, seeing as how impatient you were getting. "Forgive me?" he asked, smiling, letting out his cute dimple.

You couldn't say no shit to that. You then had no choice but to look at him ,but tried your best to look serious because he knew your weak spot.

He stood up to sit next to you on the couch and he laid his head on your lap "You know you're my girl" he whispered, picking at the ripped hole in the knee of your baggy jeans .

"I love you baby" he whispered . You couldn't help but smile at the moment. "I love you too Aidan "