BPD POEM (Aidan × Borderliner)

∆_Random
©_All rights reserved totally for this one

___

Today it's your group therapy and your therapist decided for each member to write a simple poem about their illness or disorder. How it makes them feel and how they are currently coping with it.

It wasn't hard for you to write the poem down in under 15 minutes. You just had to look for new words under thesaurus .

You waited for the other members to finish up. She gave us a hour anyway. So you decided to go outside and sit by the stoned benches and table.

You sat on the table with your cigarette in between your lips and your written paper in your hand. You stared up into the sky and scoffed. You don't know why you scoffed.

"I knew you were bipolar" you heard a male voice say. You paused for a second to roll your eyes and smile.
You looked at the idiot step on the bench seat and sit on the table. Aidan fucking Gallagher.

"Sup Joker" you breathed in your cigarette ."Ha ha very funny" he responded sarcastically.

Aidan and you are patients in an asylum. You and him met at the same spot you two are sitting on right now.

They say you met went like this :He was going for a walk then saw you clawing your fingers into your scalp , the burning cigarette between your fingers and your face wet with tears and your forehead popping a vein.

He stood there observing you, ticking and smoking away your stress. You discarded the finished cigarette under the table and stepped on it. You closed your eyes and all you saw was your ex, Evan. Fuck him!

You took a steady breath in. Shaking breath out . You turned around slowly, feeling a presence and you were right. You caught sight of a talk and skinny guy, staring at you as if your were a theory and biology book.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and left.

Since that day and for a few weeks, you'd become Aidan's entertainment. He loved watching you rage out on your episodes and hear you cry alone in the bathrooms. You sometimes never knew he was there, even if he was, why would you care?

You and him have become so close since that day he finally came up to you and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Aidan, at your service. I'm kidding. I have schizophrenia. I hope you're real because you're absolutely beautiful and breathtaking to look at. Especially when your nose is red , it compliments your glassy eyes."

"I'm Y/n"

"How have you been?" You asked handing him your cigarette for him to finish it off. You stared at the 5 guards staring at you and him. "...progressing , you?" He replied and asked as he took your cigar.
You shrugged still looking at the guards watching you. "Meh"

Aidan leaned in "So what you got there?" he asked, you shrugged as you looked at your paper. Suddenly Aidan yanks the paper out of your hand and hastily jumps off the table, running around with it.

"Hey!" You shouted at him "Give that back you psycho!". You got off the table and walk towards him."What is it?" He asked, waving it around. "Its a paper with words on it you dumbass " you replied both literally and sarcastically. Your response went both ways.

Aidan rolled his eyes and gave it back to you. He smoked the final pull of the cigarette and threw it. "Whatever" he said. "You're quite the fighter sweetheart".

You relaxed your eyes at him, folding your paper and then turned to go sit back down. "Shut up" you said to him. But knowing you loved his compliment. You always love them, compliments coming from mentally unstable people are always the best .