Lunatic🍷 (Aidan × Reader)

♡~Fluff
∆~Random

You and Aidan were going to a restaurant to celebrate your birthday. You wanted to hang out with your friends though, but Aidan,as your boyfriend, came first along with his irresistible convincing-mechanism.

You wore a long red dress that slit at the bottom to reveal one thigh out. It curved out your body shape and showed a bit off breast skin but not too much because Aidan's hickeys were littered around your chest.

He wore a black suit with a black blazer, his dark hair was neatly waved and cut. He looked so sexy in a suit. You couldn't take your eyes off him the entire car ride. And he couldn't take his entire face away from your body. He was going to be clingy tonight.

Getting in the restaurant, you two waited at the reception for the receptionist. Aidan was mumbling words getting impatient.
Finally after 2 minutes he comes , hurrying. "Finally, didn't your mother teach you to never keep a lady waiting" Aidan says to him .

"I'm very sorry sir" the receptionist apologises in a honest manner. I nodded but Aidan on the other hand- "Yeah yeah" he rolls his eyes.

Aidan stated his name then in no time a male waiter stood next to us ,ready to take us to our table. Aidan eyed him for a second in disapproval.

"Table for 2 sir?" The waiter asked us. "No...no" Aidan says, placing his hand on your waist. "Not at all. I came here to eat on the floor. Carpet for 2 please "

"Oh my gosh " you whispered to yourself trying to keep in your giggle and the flush of embarrassment. The waiter immediately got the sarcasm from his tone. He apologised and showed us the way.

We followed him to a table and he pulled out a chair for me. You thanked him and sat down. Aidan stood behind his chair and tilted his head , looking at his chair. He wanted the waiter to do the same gesture for him too . Just to tick him off, because he could see the kind of attention the waiter was giving you.

The waiter forced a smile and pulled out the chair, Aidan sat down and faked a smile at him. The waiter asked us what we'd like to order but you asked for a (favourite drink) in the meantime and Aidan asked for a bottle of La Blanc (not real wine).

When the waiter left you looked at Aidan, boring your eyes at him the second he asked you "What ?" . You scoffed and picked up the menu. Aidan, clearly fazed by you, pushed down on it ,letting it out of the way from hiding your face.

"Fine...I'm sorry for being a little crazy?" He mumbled the last words. "You're being a fucking lunatic " you corrected earning a piercing but silly stare from him.

He put down his menu and folded his arms, his back resting fully on the chair "Strange. I haven't heard that word since you changed it to daddy " He smirked. You widened your eyes at him , looking around just in case somebody heard that.

"Shhhh!" You tried hushing him seeing that the waiter was coming back. "You want me to shut up when you can't when I go deeper-" "Are you ready to order" the kind mam asked.

Aidan slowly looks up at him and back at you. Holding in something dirty to say, you never know what can come out of his mouth.

He cleared his throat and nodded"Yeah" he simply replied. You mentally let out the breath you held in relief "He's fucking crazy" you said in your head.

"Hurry up won't ya, wouldn't wanna wait to eat bedroom dinner" Aidan says to the waiter. The waiter and you knitted your brows for a second then widened your eyes when you got the...joke. With that , you felt Aidan brush his leg against yours under tge table, making you flinch and knee the table. Causing the utensils to shake and people around the restaurant to look at us.

Embarrassingly ,you rubbed the back of your neck.After the attention wasn't fixed in your table anymore,the waiter left.

Looking at Aidan, but he was already looking at you with a dirty sly smirk and relaxed eyes. "Maniac" you said

"New word unlocked!"Aidan shouted.