Yes Sir (Boss × Personal Assistant)

★_Smut

___

The thick glass separated the outer world with the working space in the Gallagher Inc. building and the gentle blue horizon grew in so well with the view from there. 23 stories high, it was a peaceful view yes, but you still had to work your ass off. Being PA wasn't close to a dream or even easy.

Everyone in the office has grew fond and used to the smell of ink, pages and black coffee. The working hours weren't much of a problem,but you had to work the longest.

Especially when your boss has you bent over on his cold polished wooden desk and pounding your pussy from behind with his meaty cock. Your fingers shriveled some papers on the desk when you tried finding the edge to balance yourself.

"Oh fuck!" you gasped feeling that wave  coming in. Suddenly Aidan grabbed your throat and leaned in from behind "I just wanted coffee...but instead I got this tight wet pussy...all.for.me" Aidan grunts and emphasized each word through a rough thrust.

"Ahh!"you moaned out feeling your walls tighten around his fat and hard shaft. "P-pull out I'm gonna cum" you huffed out. "I'm the boss here, now what do you say?" Aidan whispered going faster on your.

You dropped your jaw and your knees and elbows went limp, causing you to almost fall over. "Hmm-fuck" you gritted ,knitting your brows.

You squealed loud enough for even the sound proof office to even lose it's function and the people outside to hear your morning tryst as Aidan pinched your clit , "What do you say y/n?" He growled enjoying watching what he can do to you. 

"S-sir... I'm gonna cum...shit" you managed to form a sentence after multiple failed attempts. Aidan smacked your ass, satisfied with your plea and pulled your hair. Bringing you closer to his face and shoved his tongue in your mouth. Freakishly kissing you , biting your bottom lip then your tongue but you still enjoyed it, the saliva string connected on both your lips broke once y'all separated.

Your jaw dropped when your knees buckled and the knot in your stomach untied when you released onto his member. You heard a deep moan come from Aidan as he felt your warm slimy pussy clench around him, milking him through every thrust

He pulled out and tugged on his meaty dick, cuming on your back. You shuddered at the warm ,sticky substance on your ass and back. Aidan dropped his shoulders and sighed after catching his breath.

He slapped your ass again, imprinting his long fingers on your bare butt. You smiled and stood up, "This..." He said as he leaned in and pushed your back on the table. You're now facing each other. He used his ring finger and middle finger to stroke your aching clit.
You bit your lip, feeling the pleasure returning.

"...is all mine, understand?" He asked, more like he reminded. You hastily nodded your head, but it was too late as his slid in his fingers and slid out. In and out. "Ohh..fuck!" You gasped, throwing your head back. Aidan chuckled at your cute reactions and pulled out, licking his fingers glistening with your slimy cum and used his other hand to shove his still hard cock back in his pants.

"I love how easy you fall under my touch Y/n" he began ,feeling good in sexually manipulating you, but you couldn't lie you loved it too. "Don't you?" he asked going to sit on his chair, which was behind you. You nodded and got off the table,but still felt a bit weak and started fixing yourself up.

"I wanna hear words" he said darkly. "Yes sir" you corrected yourself, not looking at him as you answer him. He didn't like that one but. He smirked and gestured you with his fingers to come to him. You did so and then he told you to sit down. In front of him. On the desk.

You did so too, he raised an eyebrow at you and you returned with a confused look at him. "Open em" he said. Your eyes widened at his command "B-but sir you finished" you said stuttering, watching him bring out a napkin and lay it on his open laps.

"I know, but I'm still hungry for more" he growled , if you wouldn't open your own  legs , your boss, Aidan Gallagher would do it himself.

___

Part 2?🐑

Vote and comment ⭐