Stupid Fight🩹 (Hurt × Reader)

♡_Fluff
____

Aidan was in a fight in the boy's locker room when he heard some boys talking about you and sexualising you.

The school knew that you guys were dating but some guys like you, especially your appearance and from the fact that you're a virgin. They had gotten that information from your friends who weren't very much of friends ,just girls who used you and hated you because the hottest guy in school liked you and ended up dating you.

The rumours of you never having sex backfired at them when they realised boys preferred the tightness of the girl instead of them. You were fresh meat to any passing boy in school

"I can't believe she's with him" the boy with blonde hair scoffs, pulling his tank over his head. "You and I both know she would've been better with me" a friend of his, with dark responds , letting out his pride as he did so.

"What makes you think that ?" The blonde asks. They were surrounded by a lot of boys in the room but they didn't think or notice that Aidan was listening to every word.

Aidan was standing with Mace and Casey, his very trusted friends also listening. In fact Casey was the one who shut Mace's blabber up to listen to the two boys talk about his friend's girl.

The dark haired boy shut his locker and leaned on it. "Because I'm hotter , I'm on the football team, everyone loves me and I think I'll be good to her in bed" he plays with his brows at his last statement.

This was the last straw, he pushed Mace's hand off of him , because Mace was restraining him the entire time. He marched to the two boys and yelled "Hey!"

The two boys looked at him and the blonde boy knew they had fucked up. But the dark haired boy rolled his eyes and snickered a laugh.

Immediately so Aidan uppercut the boy's nose. Causing his body to lose balance and slam against the lockers. The entire room stopped their chats and circled around them . Preparing for a scenery to shout in cheer for a fight.

The boy wiped his nose and looked at his finger to see blood. He spat out and glared at Aidan. "Oh you're gonna get it Gallagher"

"Try me Silva"

Later the day*

Aidan winced when you dabbed the alcohol based solution onto the cut on his lower lip. You muttered a simple apology and continued dabbing.

He wasn't too bad , just a bust up lip, a cut on the bridge of his nose and cheek. A purple and black bruise was on his abdomen it was severe or serious.

Nothing internally damaged thankfully. But that guy on the other hand had a broken nose and a swollen eye.

Once finished you looked at him, he was on his phone. Playing Candy Crush. You stared at him for a couple of seconds ' He gets beaten up for whatever reason and sits here playing a game as if nothing happened' you thought with a shake of your head.

He looked up at you when you switched off his phone. "Baby, I really appreciate you standing up for me believe me I do, but one thing I have to say is..." You cupped his face before continuing.

"People are gonna be talking about you till the day you die, and you can't do anything about it, but the only thing you can do is prove them wrong" you advised with a hopeful smile.

"Prove them wrong huh?" Aidan says softly laying his hands around your waist. You nodded at him then he sighed. You didn't get the entire scenario of how he ended up like this so you asked him what made him rage out on the guy.

You pasted a bandage on the bridge of his nose. Cute . You kissed his forehead before sitting down.

"He said he's hotter, everyone loves him and that he'll be better in bed with you" he admitted. The last mentioned part sounded like jealousy, but it wasn't.

You giggled when he dropped his head as he mumbled "Okay 1. You're a 1000 times sexier. 2. People are jealous you're with me and 3. ... well what do you think about 3?" You asked with a sly smirk.

You raised a brow and stuck out his tongue, nasty.

The school thinks you're a virgin. If only they knew that the real reason that Aidan beat up theat guy was because he was talking about Aidan's belongings. His valuables. He owns you. He doesn't like it when people bad-mouth his princess.

_____