My Other Half🫂 (Aidan × Bestie)

♡_Fluff☁️🫧

This chapter is a wrapper of oneshpts with you and your bestie 🫠
_______

#1

You and Aidan have been the best of friends since you two were 8 years old. You see him as a brother, and nothing more. You two are very honest with each other and run to each other for anything, relationship advice, help with your homework name it.

He has a girlfriend and obviously she doesn't like you much but who cares.  Aidan took a break from her anyway.
He has you.

You guys always put each other first. A fun fact is that you broke each other's virginities. Awkward at first but turned into...a once in 2 months thing. Very comfortable in each other's embraces and bodies

You two were chilling in his bedroom. Something that you both grew fond of, because every time you'd stop and visit his house ,his mom would want you two to play in his bedroom, you two really were the troublemakers back then.

"Bro your wifi connection is tweaking" you said sighing at your phone. "I don't think it's the WiFi, it's your brain you idiot " he responded bluntly while concentrating on his PlayStation and violating his console.

He paused the game and looked at you "Give me your phone" he says grabbing it. You scoffed, watching him ... do something on it then he gave it back to you.

"You dumbass, you connected to the neighbour's WiFi, not ours" he said ,unpausing his game and resuming.

" Oh" you muttered, feeling dumb as fu- for proving Aidan correct about the WiFi not tweaking but your brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2

Walking into your room where Aidan lay sluggishly on your bed on his phone, to show him your dress."How about this one" you asked, showing him the 5th dress/outfit you had on.

"What are we doing again?" He asked because since he came here you've been asking about fashion advice,which he doesn't really care about or give you.
"I'm going on a date" you sighed a bit ashamed to tell him because you know how bitchy he gets-

"Oh no, send my condolences to the unfortunate poor victim that is your date" he says with pointed lips. You pierced your (eye colour) eyes at him ,folding your arms. "What's that supposed to-" before you could finish your sentence, your phone buzzed.

It was a notification from your date *Can't wait to see you tonight y/n , be there in 5 minutes*  you smiled to yourself and Aidan saw your teeth and tongue stick out a bit as you replied back.

After finally going with (outfit ) ,you grabbed your bag and checked your gloss/lipstick if it didn't smudge anywhere with your mirror. "I gotta go" you said to Aidan, rushing to the door.

"Y/n" he called, you turned to him and answered with a hum. "Be safe..." He says "you should also tell him that from me " you rolled your eyes at him and opened the door.

"y/n" he called again , you stopped and looked at him, bored of him already "Don't trip and fall in love and std's "

You whispered 'wtf' to yourself as you left your bedroom. Walking out of the house , you see your date's car parked outside with him standing there.

"Y/n!" You hear Aidan shout, whipping around you look for his bitch ass and see him at your bedroom window. "Dude what!?" You shout.

He then mouths a clear "I love you". You drop your head and rub the bridge of your nose "I love you too..." You softly mouthed back.

He smiled and winked at you before going back into your room. And you turned to go on your date.

"Dumbass"
You both said in unison in your heads.

(Wait hold up did you just leave and a grown ass teen , who is male, in your bedroom,where ALL your private things are, alone. Adding to the fact that he gets bored from time to time. Shit)

~~~

#3

"Wait so your orgasms are 7 times majestic than ours?""Yeah I guess""Woah""What's it like...being female?""It's...""Like... blood coming out of your vaginas...""Uhm ""But its concerning you know...I dont taste blood when im eating you out ""Uhhh""Its just sweet... surprisingly sweet...blood is metallic. Pussies are phenomenal ""Unless you're the one who's amazing ""The way you'd scream my name.

Want a part 2?
Don't forget to vote & leave a comment
🦋