Jacks Failure at Death

Nick

We had kept the new on for a few days after that, to know if Jack had any clues left for us... He didn't, but he'd be able to tell us now.

*Breaking news! More on the story of Jack Russel, they were able to resuscitate him! He is now in stable condition at the Brisbane Hospital*

The family took off, going to see Jack.

When we arrived, Jack gave us all a little, "hey" before turning back into his pillow.

"Jack... What... Drive you to it?" Bingo asked him, "I don't know Bingo, like I said in my text, I felt complete, no more purpose left to give... I thought I was all done." He told us.

"Jack... You always have purpose, why wouldn't you?" Bluey asked, "Because I didn't know I had any anymore..." He told her. Bluey out a hand on his shoulder, and pointed to Nav, "Have you forgotten your most important purpose Jack?" She asked, "This is your daughter, cmon Jack, you can't tell me you didn't know that!"

Jack changed up a bit, but still slouched. "I know that Bluey, but if I'm not there for her 24/7 like Nick is, am I really her father?" He asked, "I'm sorry if it sounds wrong or dumb, but that's how I feel."

"It's totally normal to feel this way Jack, I was the same way until I met Mack and Bluey, they helped me and made me feel like I belong. Maybe that's just what you need mate, come stay with us." I told him, he jumped in shock, "You mean it? Is it okay?" He asked, "Yes Jack. Bingo and I are about to have our own place with Bluey and Mack, and you won't feel alone anymore!"

He jumped up and hugged me, "Thank you Nick..." He said, "Jack, you changed for everything, you worked hard to be where you are. You ain't out of the woods yet, but you sure ain't in no forest no more." I told him.

"Jack Russel, you are enough."