Family Meeting!

Mack

Bluey, Chilli, Bandit and I all took our respective seats, when Nick and Bingo walked in... Is Nick okay? Why does he look so discolored?

Nick and Bingo took their seats and began the meeting.

"So, we called this meeting to explain something... Wait, where's Nav?" Bingo asked, "she's sleeping, sorry Bingo." Bluey replied.

"I think it's best I tell her on my own later." Nick said, "Okay Hun... Moving on." Bingo continued, "So I'm sure by now you've noticed Nick's fur color?" She asked, to which everyone nodded.

"Nick... Do you wanna...?" Bingo asked, "Sure." Nick said and stood up.

"So, I have a condition, the doctors call it a cancerous disease revolving around my fur tone and it's way of growing and health. I vitally am not effected by it, by my fur... You can see for yourselves." He said, Cancer? Damn...

"So... It only effects your fur? You can't be harmed by it?" I asked, "Precisely." Nick replied, "While I'm being treated, so my fur doesn't turn completely white, my fur will most likely lose more color over time." He said. "That being said, do you guys prefer me to wear the fur dye I've been putting on?" He asked. "I prefer you just to be yourself mate" Bluey said.

"So do I." Bingo seconded. "You shouldn't need to feel subconscious about it Nick, we love you for you, not what you look like." Bingo hugged him, "Thanks everyone." He said, "Now how do I tell Nav..." He started to ponder, but Nav entered the room.

"I heard it all daddy! I'm so happy you're okay!" Nav hugged onto Nick with all her little body strength she had. Nick started to tear up at the thought that Nav actually understood what Nick said. "Oh c'mere you." He said picking her up. "Thank you sweetie." He said and kissed her forehead. She giggled a bit.

"I love you dad, please just be yourself." Nick started to cry now, we all gave a family group hug to the husky and let him know that we care about him.

"Thanks everyone, shall we have our family game night?" He asked. "Yea!" Everyone said.

Side Note! No I do not actually have cancer irl, I just thought it would be a nice little twist to the storyline. Have a good one y'all! ❤️