Nick proposes to Bingo

Nickolye

If there's one thing I learned, it's that people can change for the greater good. I love Bingo and she loves me, but Jack and Nav are getting back to their healthy relationship as daughter and father.

Jack... Ya did good mate. Ya did good.

I hit up Jack that morning and began asking him some questions. He responded kinda quick, but he was doing so to keep a good relationship with me.

I called him after some texts, "hey mate, figured it'd be best to talk on call rather than text paragraphs."

"Amen to that Nick" he said, "so what's up? Why'd you ask me all those questions?"

I had my reasoning. I was fully set on Bingo being my wife, and wanted to make it official.

"Jack, one more question?" I asked him, "anything mate, what's up?" He asked.

"Will you be my best man for my wedding?" He didn't answer for some time, I figured the processing was a bit much.

"Yes Nick, I'd love to, thank you." He said.

"Okay Jack, I'll call back with more details."

"Aight man, take care." We hung up.

I had planned a date with Bingo, as Mack and Bluey watched Nav. It was time to propose to Bingo.

We had dinner and watched the sun set. We shared memories from the night that would last till the end.

"Oh sorry Bingo I dropped something, here let me just..." I got down on my knee, and pulled out the ring.

"Bingo..." She turned around, and saw me with the ring. "Nick..." She sniffled.

"I can't imagine my life if I never met you or Nav, I want us to be a real family, I want you as the love of my life Bingo. Will you marry me?"

"For dogs sake YES!" Bingo tackled me onto the ground and kissed me. We were both ecstatic.

"I love you Bingo..." I told her, "I love you Nick..."

Sorry for the short chapter, been in to the doctor for some time and I'm trying to keep going. Love y'all, stay safe.