A Fight between high lovers

Bluey (Dreaming)

I come to find myself staring at Mackenzie under the covers with Bingo.

"Bingo, Kenzie! How could you!?"
"Oh hush it Blue, not like you really care anyway after cheating on me too."
"Yea Bluey, and guess what? This baby ain't even Jacks, it's Kenzie's!"

...No...
No...
NO...
NO-----

Bluey (Now awake at Kenzie's)

"NO!"
I scream as I awake from my slumber, waking Kenzie as well.
"Blues? You okay Hun?" He asked softly.
For some odd reason, I believed the dream was still going on, I wanted to punch and scratch at Kenzie, so I did...
"Bluey what are you doing!? Ow! Please stop! PLEASE!"
"You cheating Bastard! With my own sister!" I couldn't control my own thoughts, all I could think about was the dream.
"Bluey... S-stop... Ple-"
I, finally realizing what I was doing, was held down by Kenzies father.
"K-Kenz... I... Did I really just... I need to go home, I can't be here."
"Bluey no please we can talk this out!" I heard Kenzie scream from the room as I ran off. I knew he couldn't follow me, so I just sat on his front porch, as I wouldn't walk alone at night.

10 Minutes later the door opens to a whimpering Kenzie.
He sat next to me for some time. Still holding his arm and leg after the brutal beating I gave him... God what have I done?
"Bluey... Are you okay?"
"Are you?" I ask back, "I... Don't know why I did any of that at all..."
"Bluey, did you have a nightmare about me and Bingo?"
Then it hit me... Like a bat to the gut.
"Y-yeah... Did I really lash out at you for a dumb dream? WHY AM I SO STU-" I was cut off by something grabbing me, it was Kenzie.
"Bluey... Things happen, we have rough times, it happens with us all."
I started to cry...
"But why now? Why after our anniversary day? After you being hurt all I did was cause you more pain."
"To be honest Blues, I kinda find it hot that you overpower me."
Wait... HUH?
"What? Kenz, you for real right now?"
"Yes my little Blueberry, I can't take it anymore, what do ya say we try for that kid huh?" He said seductively grabbing my thigh.
"Oh Kenz, I don't want you to bribe me into this, plus, we can't just do that because of a fight."
"Oh it's not that my sugar, I just seem to find you amazingly beautiful right now."
His voice seemed a bit off, I looked into his eyes, blood shot with big pupils, he was high as a bird.
"Kenzie, are you really high right now? After that fight you went and smoked weed!?" I couldn't believe it, Kenz was just tryna satisfy himself with me!
"What? No I'm not high Blues. Wait, Bluey look at me real quick, you're high ASF too!!!" He begun to laugh histerically. I actually pulled out my phone and turned on mirror camera, and sure enough, I was as high as Mario from SML (Credit to them for that).
"Kenz, I've never been high before, why are we high?"
"Don't know, but it's funny ASF 🤣"
"Kenz FOCUS!"
"Oh sorry love, what about those cookies we had earlier that were from your dad?"
"Yea, but he called them fun cook...ies DAMMIT DAD!"
"Bro was getting us high when we were alone together, how sweet."
"Kenz, we aren't doing anything seductive tonight, got that? We are going back to bed rn!"
"Oh I love it when you command me baby... Do it again"
"Get to bed now or I break up with you"
His eyes went wide
"Okay okay see you in the morning!" He scurried on in and I followed short after.
Back at home the following day, I spoke with Dad
"Dad. Sit. Now."
"Bluey, you can't just-"
"Now. Father."
"Okay you're very serious, what is it?"
"You got me and Kenz High last night off those damn cookies!"
"Bluey, language!" Said my mom from the other room.
"Dad, explain."
"I wasn't tryna get you high Bluey, I had expected this conversation was soon to come. I accidentally put the wrong lid on my cookies earlier, let's just say I ate a few myself."
"Ugh Dad, well me and Kenz almost made a kid last night bc of it."
"I'd be glad I could play a roll in that actually."
"Dad! We only had those thoughts bc we weren't straight in the heads, we still want to wait ya know?"
"I know kiddo, btw Bingo has been crying all day, wanna see whats up?"
"Must not be speaking to y'all huh?"
"Nope"
"Okay then