Bingos water breaks

Bingo

I woke up Tuesday morning to a wet bed, and possibly the worst pain ever in my stomach... Was it happening? I am 8 1/2 months long now... Yes, it was time!

"Mum! Dad! It's time!"

They rushed up to me seeing me on my bed, dad picked me up and carried me to the car, helping me in and driving to the hospital.

"I've called everyone, they will be here soon" said mum.

"Okay, I can't believe it, a grandkid!"

"Dad drive faster! This hurts!"

My mum was in the back with me, helping me go through the contractions
"It's okay Bingo hunny, I'm right here."

Finally we arrived at the hospital to see Jack right on our tail on his motorcycle.

"I've got Bingo, you guys stay here."

"Okay Jack, go!"

Jack carried me from the service desk to a room. After getting settled in with our doctor, I was ready for whatever needed to happen next.

"Bingo... We will need a C-section to be done, but with the way your body has adjusted, there is a chance you won't have a kid again, let alone survive the operation."

I know what needs to be done, this kid is going to live, even if it kills me!

"I'm ready for anything doc"

"Bingo... I love you... Please come back in one piece."

"I will Jack, I promise."

"Okay Bingo... You ready?"

I look at Jack with tears in my eyes, I said I was ready but... I was scared too.

"Y-yeah... I'm ready."
I lay there, falling under from the anesthesia, I hope I wake up again...
I love you Jack, I love you all. . .