Nick Moves in with Bluey

Nickolye

As much as I hated seeing everyone around me happy, it was nice to have some real friends again. I guess even the friends I have just had to be together, it just reminds me that I'm alone...

As we got on the plane for Australia, I was a bit nervous leaving home. As I did grow up there and all. We had taken my system of games with me, but left so much behind that I would have transfered to me in time.

My dad was still alive, as the ones that's passed were my mom and stepdad. He was aware of me moving to Australia, and was happy that I said I'd come to visit. He lives in Missouri after a hardship with his love, who died shortly after being with my dad.

I'm so happy I could get away from that dumb town, everyone hated me there. I never felt love except from a select few people. My buddy Jason, a Rottweiler, lives in Maine with his girlfriend/fiance Izzy. It's been hard without him, but I've made due.

After him hearing I was moving too, he seemed a bit said, but like my dad, was told I'd come visit anytime I could.

I will miss some of what I left behind, but I believe this will be a good change of pace. I think Bluey is cute as hell, but Mack has her for his own, let's just say he picked one hell of a woman.

"You okay Nick? You seem lost in thought man" Bluey asked concerning for my wellbeing.

"No, not really, but I'm not sure if opening the flood gates right now is a good idea, we only just met." I say trying to sound okay, even though I knew I wasn't.

"Nick mate, I will be ready when you want to talk okay?" Bluey leaned in for a hug, which I accepted.

"Thanks Bluester, hey so, do you have any siblings?" I asked

"Oh yes, I do have one sister, she has a complex situation right now though."

"How complex we talking?"

"Like, 'being a mom at 13' complex."

"Oh, sorry I asked" I say.

She reassured me it was ok, I just really didn't want to hurt anyone feelings, considering if I hurt anyone here, I can't get back and I don't know where I'd go from there.

"Bluey, I am sorry to ask this but, where will I live?"

We were on the drive to Blueys now, as we stopped she said, "you'll stay with me and my family"

Mackenzie pipped in as well, "we thought I'd be best, since my mom is gone and you need all the help you can get."

"While that's all nice guys, I'm not sure sharing a house with girls will be a good idea"

"I have a tendency to have irrational thoughts about relationships and I don't handle them very well"

"It's okay Nick, if anything goes wrong, we can always change plans. But for now, we Believe this is best for your health."

"Okay guys, here's to a new life." I say as we walked (and crutched) to the heeler house.