Sid's anger

In an hour they prepares dinner while having fun. Avu love and enjoyed Ayansh and Dev's company a lot. They all settled at dinning table.

Avu-: wow all this is looking so yummy... Uhmmm iski toh khusbo hi aisi hai ki if kisi ko bhuk na bhi ho na toh ye lajawaab khushboo insaan ko mazbur krde khane ke liye... Let's start I can't wait... She exclaims while they both nods at her smilingly and she was about to have a spoonful when someone holds her wrist stopping her from eating. She looks upward to see who stopped her from eating so delicious food.

Seeing the person infront of her, her smile vanished, it was none other than Sid who was standing there holding her wrist with blank face. He jerks off her hand causing the spoon to fall back in plate. Avu looks at him angrily and stands up from her place while Ayansh and Dev too stands up from their place.

Sid-: Where's her luggage...?? He asks to Ayansh rudely in cold voice making both Avu and Ayansh shiver by his tone.

Ayansh-: w... W... Woh... He stammers in fear. Sid closes his eyes for a second in anger and frustration.

Sid takes out his gun in a fraction of second and points at him making both of them shocked except dev.

Avu-: Are you crazy or what...?? Niche kro gun... Agr chl gyi na so hum mein kisi ek ki toh pakka jaan jaani hai... She says while holding the gun from front trying to move it downwards but wasn't able to due to Sid's firm hold.

Sid-: go and bring your luggage... You're not gonna stay here even for second also... He says to her in a calm voice but Avu doesn't even bulge a lil also making him more angry. Either you go and bring your luggage and come with me or else I'm gonna shoot him... He says while Avu's eye's widen.

Avu-: no please... I'm coming with you... She says and runs upward to bring her suitcase.

Ayansh-: but cutie... He was saying but was cut off with Sid's one glare.

Dev-: So "THE MAFIA KING, SIDDHARTH NIGAM" in my home... Can I know how and why...?? He asks Sid with a smirk who just glares him sharply and answers.

Sid(coldly)-: I don't think I'm obliged to answer you so just stay out of my matters... Don't you and your brother dare to interfere in my personal things... He says to him angrily.

Ayansh-: you can't talk to my brother like this... He's elder than you so respect him... And about Avneet so now she's my girlfriend and you don't have any right upon her so please just leave from my home and she don't want to return...

Sid-: I know her better than you so don't you dare try to explain me... And about her so she's mine and I know when and what she wants and not so stay away from her and talking about rights so I don't think no one has more rights upon her than me and I don't need to tell you so just shut your mouth... I don't wanna dirty my hands with your blood so stay away from my princess and our matters or else it won't even take a minute for me to make you reach hell... He warns Ayansh coldly which all was heard by Avu who was standing on stairs with her luggage. She fumes in anger listening him but keep herself calm for others safety. She fake coughs gaining all of theirs attention and descending down the stairs she stands infront of sid and looking in his eyes directly for a minute she moves outside leaving her luggage behind. Sid takes her luggage and he too lefts from there after glancing lastly at both dev and Ayansh.

************

After sometime, they both reaches their home and enters inside to find Abhinavi waiting for them. Seeing them Abhi rushes towards Avu and engulfs her in his warm embrace while Avu too hugs him back tightly.

Abhi-: you're oky na angel...?? He asks her worriedly at which she nods and abhi kisses her forehead. Why you left like this...?? Are you insane or what...?? Who left their own home like this...?? You didn't even thought about me also once before leaving...?? You just left like that... And that too in this stormy, scary weather... What if something would have happened to you...?? We would have died... Never ever do like this again or try to leave your own home... He scolds her while unhugging her who looks at him innocently.

Avu-: it was all his fault... He scolded me and shouted on me badly and then threw me out of the house... He never understand me... Just ordering around me like I'm his servant... She says to him while pointing towards Sid who rolls his eyes.

Sid-: I just said you to go to Ayansh home because you were taking his side a lot and don't blame me... I doesn't threw you out of our home... You had gone there directly with your wish...

Avu/abhi-: shut up... I hadn't gone there with my wish... I was helpless because of you and wasn't having any option.../Shut up... She hasn't gone there with her wish... She was helpless because of you and wasn't having any other option... It's all your fault... They both says to him at same time and looks at eachother and nodding their head at eachother they again look at Sid while vaishu shakes her head in disbelief. Before Sid could say anything vaishu interrupts.

Vaishu-: now stop it... Sid go and get fresh n up and then come down quickly, dinner is ready... She says while going towards kitchen to bring dinner while Sid nods and goes towards his room.

Avu-: let's go... I'm also very hungry... She says and drags abhi towards dinning table who looks at her with smile and nods.

At dinning table, vaishu places the dinner at table and Sid too comes there and sits at his place. Avu removes all the lids and frowns seeing the food. Vaishu has cooked all the dishes which Avu and abhi doesn't even like a bit also. Avu and abhi looks at vaishu with a frown who was busy in serving Sid.

TBC...