Second mafia.

Avu-: chlo chlo ab... Wrna we both will lose the race...

Sid-: We'll not princess... We will win... Let's go... Saying this he sits on the bike while avu too sits close behind him and back hugs him while encircling her hands around his Abs. She holds him tightly as she know his speed of riding a bike.

Avu -: Sid slowly huh.. mujhe itni jldii upar nhi pohochna hai...

Sid-: Shut up princess and I'll drive slowly then how we'll win...

Avu-: yeah you're right but you know na I'm scared of your "Hawa se baat krne wali" driving so please...

Sid-: nope... You just close your eyes and hold me tightly and enjoy...

Avu-: Enjoy...?? Itni speed mein koi kaise enjoy kr skta hai..?? Mujhe toh Darr lg rha hai... She says while Sid ignores her and increases the speed of bike while Avu 's hold on him tightens more while her hair were flying in air. After sometime, she too starts enjoying the ride.

Soon they both left others behind and wins the race. Avu gets off the bike and stand beside him while Sid was sitting on the bike.

Avu-: yeahhhh... We won🥳.... She jumps in excitement and directly kisses him on his lips while Sid was a bit shocked seeing her excitement on just winning a bike race but he ignores this thought and response back to her kiss. They both were kissing each other passionately when they heard someone's coughing sound. They left eachother while avu turns back to find all of their friends and abhinavi standing there giving her a teasing look. She looks down while blushingly.

Sid-: now if your so called bike race is over then can we go inside home or you all are planning to spend rest of night here only... They nods in no and everyone left for their rooms. Now only sidneet and jan were there. Avu goes towards Jan and stand infront of her while Sid parks his bike and was going inside but stops hearing his princess voice. She came towards him and holds his hand rightfully and smirks at Jan while jan shakes her head and goes inside while Sidneet too goes inside.

Next morning,

Avu wakes up and after getting ready she was going downstairs when she heard some voices from guest room.

Avu -: iss guest room mein toh koi nhi rehta fir ye aawaz... She says to herself and walks towards the guest room to find the door of the room open. She opens the door fully to found a girl sitting on bed wearing her dress.

Avu(shouts)-: What the hell..?? Why the hell you're wearing my dress...?? From where do you got my clothes..??  Wait a sec with whose permission you touched my wardrobe..?? What the fuck you are doing in my house..?? Who let you enter...?? Are you a thief..?? O God I'll not leave you... She says Angrily and attacks upon her without even giving her a chance to say something. The girl starts shouting for help while everyone comes their listening their voices. They gets shocked seeing Avu pulling the girl's hair while the girl hand was on avu's hand and she was trying to made avu leave her hairs. They all were standing confusingly seeing a stranger inside their home.

Vaishu-: Abhi stop thinking about that girl... First go and stop avni or she'll make her bald... He nods and goes towards Avu and make her leave that girl's hair. She again holds her hairs while vaishu facepalms and abhi pulls her back and lifts her off her feet from back (Same as Sid lift her in first chapter)

Avu-: bhaiya leave me... I'll not leave this girl today... she says while trying to come out from his hold while abhi was much stronger then her.

Abhi-: angel why are you beating this poor girl and who's she and what she had done..??

Vaishu-: nd baby how she came in our house...

Avu-: bhaiya... Diiduu.. she's a thief and she stole my dress.. see.. she says while pointing toward that girl while abhinavi looks towards her and the girl shakes her head in no.

Girl-: I.. she was saying when Sid enters. Seeing him she sighs in relief.

Sid -: What's happening here..?? Dada why you had lift her up.. keep her down... He says while pointing towards Avu while abhi puts her down and pulls her beside him and in between of him and vaishu so that she doesn't again attack on that girl whom avu was glaring.

Avu -: I'll tell you Siddo.. she says and tells him everything.

Sid-: princess, dada, dii she's Tanya... Aur princess I had given her your clothes yesterday night because... Nd he tells them everything about last night that how some boys tried to rape her.

Avu-: ohh... I'm so sorry... But you should have told me na so mein tumhe itna ni... Anyways leave it... Tum chlo mere saath mein tumhe meri new dresses deti hu tum woh pehen ke change kr lo... She says and holds her hand while tanya looks at Sid. Sid introduces her to all of them.

Sid-: Tanya... If my information is not wrong than you're the one and only sister of the second mafia of India, sumedh.. right..??

Tanya -: yeah... But actually...

Sid-: why you ran away from your home...??

Tanya-: because I was fed up of bhai's restrictions and I want to live my life with freedom so I came Iceland but please please I humbly request you don't inform bhai about this or he will come here and again drag me to that hell..

Sid-: Your brother's security and protection is not a hell... Well Your brother is coming here till evening... And don't you even dare to leave from here... It's your fault that you're not understanding your brother's love and care for you... He said making her shock and leaves from there.

TBC...

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love.