Forget me..

Sid was standing on a cliff where there was no one, he was leaning on his car nd was shocked, angry nd somewhere hurt because of jannat. He had never expected jannat to fall in love with him. For him she is only his friend. It doesn't matter to him if there was someone other than jannat. She is his friend nd he trust her, he had never seen her from that way, he had never felt anything for her. It's true that he is cold hearted rude arrogant person nd doesn't have feelings for anyone except his avu nd his friends. He was thinking all this when someone taps on his shoulder nd he says without turning back.

Sid-: do u love me jannat..?? The girl was jannat, Sid had called her to meet him. she gets shocked after listening to him. Sweat starts dripping from her forehead.

Jan-: w.. ww.. what.. are u saying Sid..?? I'm not getting anything.. I do.. don't..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: DON'T.YOU.DARE.TO.LIE.JANNAT.. he says dangerously nd loudly while turning towards her. I know everything.. so answer me honestly..

Jan(stammering)-: wh.. who had told this to u..??

Sid(angrily)-: that's not the answer of my question.. DO YOU LOVE ME JANNAT..??

Jan-: Sid..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: YES OR NO..

Jan-: Sid I..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: YES OR NO..

Jan-: y.. yes.. I.. I.. love u Sid.. I really love u from the time i had met u nd u had saved me from those people's who were behind my life.. she say's with fear while Sid was standing there expressionless. There was a 5 mins silence when Sid breaks the silence.

Sid-: forget me nd move on in ur life.. he says while shocking jannat.

Jan(fumbles)-: s.. Sid.. what are u saying..?? How can I forget u nd move on..?? I love you truly.. Sid please don't say like this.. please give me a chance, please give a chance to this relationship.. please..

Sid-: relationship..?? Which relationship jannat..?? For me ur only my friend, I had never seen u in other way jannat nd this was highly unexpected nd that too from u.. how can u love me jannat, knowing that I'm a mafia king, a cold hearted, rude heartless arrogant person.. no one matters to me the most except my princess.. I had already told u nd everyone nd I'm again telling u that my princess is my whole universe, I can't live without her nd she's the one for whom I'm alive, she's the reason I'm living this life.. jannat trust me I had never felt anything for u.. nd loving me is just spoiling ur life nd nothing else.. he say's with no expression on his face while jannat was crying.

Jan-: Sid.. I know but how I can control my heart..?? It loves u nd I want to be ur wife.. I know being a mafia's girlfriend or wife is not easy but Sid for u I'm ready to face everything..

Sid-: jannat ur not understanding, it's not that much easy.. firstly stop crying yrr... Forgetting me is more easy than loving me. U will just spoil ur whole life only because of me nd I don't want that.. jannat u will get more better nd nice person than me who will be perfect for being ur life partner..

Jan-: for me no one is perfect except u as a life partner.. she say's while cutting him in bw.

Sid-: jannat u had gone mad.. I'm clearly telling u that I don't want to be in a relationship with u as I don't love u.. for me only one person is my everything, is important for me nd that's my princess nd I can't see her in tears.. he stops as avu's crying face came infront of her nd he lefts from there after ordering the guards to drop jannat safely at her home.

Sid was driving at full speed as avu's crying face was coming infront of his eyes. He reaches his mansion in sometime nd goes inside nd seeing his princess on that place nd position only where he has left her ache his heart. Her condition was not good, she was a crying mess till now, her hairs were fully messed while tears were till now there in her eyes. He goes near her nd kneels down nd sat infront of her nd pulls her in his warm embrace. He was caressing her hairs while avu was crying.

After sometime he makes her stop crying nd sits on sofa while pulling her on his lap. He makes her drink water nd avu again rest her head on his chest as she ask him about his whereabouts.

Sid-: we'll talk about it tomorrow princess.. he say's nd takes her to his room nd make her sleep on his bed while he too sleeps after confirming that jannat safely reached her home.

••••••••••••••••••

After few day's, Sid has told everything to avu nd has apologize also for shouting on her. Avu too has apologize to sid as she too had said a lot of things to him. Sid has meet jannat alone nd had explained her to forget him nd to move on from him. He is always there for her as a friend nd jannat had just said him that she will try but from inside she knows that she will never try to move on from Sid. Avu too had tried to explain jannat but she was she was still not ready to forget Sid. Avu doesn't forced her to move on as she can understand her feelings. She has full faith that jannat will soon forget Sid nd will be happy with someone else nd will not come between her nd her Sid. All the group members knew about it nd were trying to make jan realise that Sid nd she is not meant for eachother. They had decided to do something on the trip to help jannat in move on.

TBC...

Double update guy's.

I don't know what I had written so please forgive me.

So how was the update..??

Do u think that jannat will forget Sid nd will move on..??

What should happen now🤔🤔..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be posted soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️❤️.