Friends or Ayansh..??

After being there for few hours, he drives back to his home after thinking something very deeply.
As soon as Sid returns back he takes big steps towards his princess room thinking about her and thinking that she would be panicking or worried for him but to his disappointment, she was peacefully using her mobile and smiling. Sid looks at her and thought to ask her but shrugs off thinking that again she'll get angry. He looks at his watch which was showing 1:30am. He takes a deep breath and enters in her room and says.

Sid-: princess... Come and have dinner, it's late... He says to her softly because his love for her is selfless and as whether she love him back or not but still he'll always love her and her only and no one can stop him from taking care of her not even Avu herself also can stop him.

Avu gets scared listening someone's voice suddenly but then sighing she nod's and turning off her mobile, she walks towards Sid and was about to look in his eyes but Sid turns his face otherside.

"You go in dinning room till the time I'll also come after freshening up..." He says and leaves from there while Avu nods and goes towards dinning room.

In dinning room,

There was full silence between both of them and they were having dinner without even uttering any word.

Avu-: umm... Sid... She says to him while looking at him who was just staring his food plate which was still untouched.

Sid-: hmm... he says without even looking at her and just playing with the spoon.

Avu-: why are you not eating...??

Sid-: I'm not feeling hungry... He replies her back while putting the spoon back in plate.

Avu-: don't take out your anger on food na please... See I know whatever I said, my every word has hurted you and I'm really guilty and regretting for whatever I said to you but try to understand my point also na... I was doing something important and suddenly someone will come and snatch my mobile from my hand than obviously anyone will be angry na... I doesn't mean all those things but literally I don't know why but I'm feeling like I need some time for myself, to understand myself like what I really want and need in my life... I don't know how to say but I hope you're getting what I mean to say...

Sid-: hmm... I'm not saying anything princess... So just relax and have your dinner, no need to worry and everything will happen according to my princess only so just relax and you should sleep till this time... Why you didn't have your dinner...??

Avu-: because you too didn't had na... I thought we'll eat together... So I was waiting for you only... She says while Sid chuckles sarcastically making Avu frown while thinking about how peacefully and smilingly she was using her mobile without even thinking anything. She doesn't even knew that he was not there in home. What happened...?? She asks him innocently while Sid shakes his head.

Sid-: you know I can easily hack your mobile princess but I'll not... You need time na...?? He asks her while Avu nods. You can go on study tour or trip with your friends alone without me or bodyguards... He says to her while Avu looks at him with twinkling eyes.

Avu-: really...?? She asks him excitedly who nods at her and Avu jumps on him in excitement and hugs but Sid doesn't reciprocate and she doesn't even notice it. She unhugs him after sometime and thanks him while Sid just nods and goes to his room.

****************

Next day,

At night, Sid left for Italy and the next day of it Avu goes to India with her friends on college trip while Abhinavi goes to Iceland due to some urgent work.