I don't want..

After few day's Jannat too shifted to sid's place for sometime. Avu was still not talking to sid, while Sid was not going to college or office nd was taking proper care of avu. He wasn't with her everytime as avu doesn't wants him to be there but he was around her only nd was taking care of her. He was trying to get his old avu back. He has changed his behaviour too for her but avu was still not talking to him as she doesn't want him to change.

He doesn't say or stop her when riyaz comes there to meet her nd spent time with her nd Sid doesn't do anything which was making her angry.

One day, avu was just roaming in the house when she notices jannat sitting in the living room. She furrowed her eyebrows nd goes towards her.

Jan-: hii avu..

Avu-: what are u doing in my home..??

Jan-: woh.. actually avu.. she was going to say something when Sid interrupts.

Sid(intervenes)-: princess.. jannat will stay here only with us..

Avu-: what..?? Why..??

Sid-: because she's not safe in her apartment.. I will tell u everything afterwards when u will be fine.. now go in room nd take rest..

Avu-: are u ordering me..??

Sid-: no I'm not.. I'm just saying..

Avu-: oky then.. I'm also not going anywhere.. she says while sitting on the sofa with her both hands fold near her chest while she was looking in other direction while Sid sighs nd jan looks at her with a helpless face.

Jan-: avu it's dinner time.. let's go nd have dinner.. avu ignores her.

Sid-: what do u want princess..?? I'm doing nd behaving as u want.. then now what's the problem..?? First of all ur not talking to me, ur continuously ignoring me, u don't want me to stay near u or with u, nd when I'm doing the things you wanted from me now then why ur behaving like this...

Avu-: because I don't want.. she was going to say further when Sid's mobile rings nd he excuses himself while avu was till now in tears. She goes in her room after throwing the cushion at his direction while jannat goes behind Sid.

•••••••••••••••••

In garden,

Jan-: what happened..??

Sid-: nothing..

Jan-: sid please do something na..

Sid-: I can't do anything..

Jan-: u can do.. please try na..

Sid(irritatedly)-: what should I do..?? I can't put your's or my princess life in danger, I can't take risk.. jannat u atleast know the matter but princess doesn't even know a single thing about it.. I had almost loosed her, I had got her again after many difficulties nd now I can't again put her life in danger.. u were there when the doctor has said that they are not able to save her, her chances of living is.. he stops remembering the doctor's words while jannat keeps her hand on his shoulder.

Jan-: I know but avu ki life sabse jyada khatre mein hai.. they are finding her, nd soon they will get to know that she's with u.. nd when they will get to know they will..

Sid-: they had got to know about her that she's with me.. nd this was not an accident jannat.. it was a planned conspiracy which was to hurt my princess nd to broke me completely... it was just to take my position..

Jan-: means they had planned all this..  he nod's. That means they will soon take her with them..

Sid-: do u think they even have the guts to touch her..

Jan-: I know they can't till the time ur alive but Sid what will happen when avu will fall in love with someone..

Sid-: she will not, nd I will never ever let it happen.. she is MINE.. ONLY MINE, to love, to cherish, to pamper, to do everything.. they had done whatever they wanted to do, now I will do whatever I want to do..

Jan-: what do u mean..?? Sid just shrugs. Sid do whatever you want but don't let them harm avu.. she is very sensitive, u know I had started hating myself for all this.. I shouldn't have leave my house nd came here, it will not be good.. Sid please don't let anyone harm my sister please.. I will leave from here today itself, avu too doesn't like it.. she say's while breaking down.

Sid-: you're not going anywhere jannat.. nd u had not done anything wrong, if u had stayed there nd had not speak a word against them, nd had let them torture u, then that had been wrong.. nd don't forget jannat they doesn't hate u, they only hates my princess who they thinks as a barrier in between their luxury life.. I'm not able to do anything as they will tell every single thing to princess which will only broke her.. she doesn't know anything...

•••••••••••••••

Sid enters avu's room to find her sleeping on floor with her head on couch. He goes near her nd picks her up to place her in bed, he was taking her to bed when avu wakes up nd finding her in his soothing arms after so long, makes her feel good nd she hugs him tightly while Sid holds loosened on her nd he leaves her while still holding her from shoulder while her feet was not touching the ground nd he too hugs her back feeling his princess crying nd murmuring something.

TBC...

Double update guy's..

How was the update guy's..??

Next part will be posted after 100+ votes, 70+ comments.

Nd next part of my precious possession: arranged marriage will be posted after 10+ followers.

Please vote nd comment.

Do follow my profile.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.