Hurt🥺

Happy navratri guy's..❤️. It's asthmi today nd tomorrow navmi, enjoy guy's nd specially small girl's. Lot's of love dear readers.

Nd Jai mata di everyone 💞💞🙏🙏.

Let's start..

Next day, avu wakes up late as she was not feeling well. She gets ready for college nd goes down to find Sid nd jannat talking while sitting on dinning table. She feels bad nd was about to leave when Sid notice her nd goes to her.

Sid-: princess where are u going..??

Avu-: going to hell.. do u want to come.. she say's coldly with an expression less face.

Sid-: sure but after breakfast wherever u want to go to hell, to heaven or anywhere we'll go.. he say's while avu fumes.

Avu-: I'm not in a mood to joke..

Sid-: who is joking here..?? I think ur.. he mimicks "going to hell"..

Avu-: I don't want to have breakfast.. but wait a min, why I'm talking to u nd why I will listen to u nd why I will not have breakfast, it's my house I can eat, sit, go anywhere nd can do anything.. she talks to herself while Sid smiles at her secretly. She looks at sid to find him looking at her, she pushes him aside nd goes to the dinning table while Sid goes behind her. She looks at the dinning table nd then jannat, she calls the servant.

Servant-: yes ma'am..

Avu-: ye sab kisne banwaya hai..??

Servant-: ma'am.. jannat ma'am had said..

Avu-: nd u had made..?? He nod's. Without my permission.. how many times I have to say that this is my home nd here everything will be of my choice not of someone's else.. nd what will be made in breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack everything I will decide.. she say's loudly while the servant gulps.

Sid-: when u had said this..?? He ask while avu glares him shutting his mouth.

Avu-: What are you looking at my face now..?? pick up all this and give to someone.. nd go nd make chole- bhature, aalu ke parathe, cheese sandwich nd coffee.. now go.. she say's while sitting on the chair.

Jan-: avu but it's not healthy to eat this much oily things in morning..

Avu-: I had not asked to anyone.. nd don't give me suggestions what should I eat or not, nd if u don't want to have it then u can leave..

Jan-: avu I don't have any problem in all this but it's not good for ur health.. it's only 1 nd half week hardly u had returned from hospital nd ur on ur medicines..

Avu-: don't show ur fake concern.. nd don't u dare to give me sympathy..

Jan-: I'm not showing any fake concern or giving u sympathy.. I'm only telling u..

Avu-: so don't.. don't tell me what should I do or not, because it will be waste as I will not listen to anyone nd specially you.. I will not listen so better don't.. they both were arguing when the servant looks at sid. Don't look at him nd go nd make whatever I had said. She say's sternly while the servant nod's fearfully nd leave while Sid sits at his place after bringing avu's medicine from his room.

Avu was playing game in her mobile while jannat nd Sid were just looking at her. In sometime the servant brings the food nd avu starts eating while sidjan were just looking at her. After 2 bites Sid snatches the plate from her nd place a sandwich with strawberry milkshake infront of her. Avu glares him nd say's to return her food but sid ignores it nd made her eat it. After finishing the food avu get's up nd was about to go when Sid pulls her nd made her again sit at the chair nd gives her medicines to which avu makes faces nd was not having it but Sid made her have it too nd avu was leaving when something strikes in her mind nd she goes in kitchen without getting noticed by sid nd Jannat. She returns in sometime nd places bitter gourd (karela) juice infront of him.

Avu-: karele ka juice.. for the person who had made me ate those bitter medicines nd only nd only for a person like u who can break the heart of the most closest person to him.. she say's with pain in her eyes nd goes from there after saying. Jo dard, jo kadwahat tumne di hai na woh iske aage kuch bhi nhi..

Her words were ranging in his ears nd was hurting him in heart. He don't know when he picks up nd drinks the bitter juice in one go. Jannat tries to stop him but he doesn't nd starts coughing badly. Avu who was going stops nd turns behind on hearing Sid's coughs. She sees him to find his eyes fully red. Jannat was rubbing his back while standing beside his chair when avu runs to him nd starts rubbing his back nd gives him water while her eyes were till now filled with tears.

Avu-: bandar ke bache what was the need to drink it.. dimag kharab hai kya tumhara..?? Kisne kaha tha isse pine ke liye.. She runs to kitchen nd brings honey nd opens it nd feed him with spoon. Tumhe pta nhi hai kya ki mein kitni pagal hu, gusse mein mujhse kya ho jaata hai mujhe khud nhi samjh aata par tumhe toh pta tha na how I am then too u had drink this nd that too fully.. not a Single drop u had left in the glass.. gadhe ho tum, bandar kahin ke, pagal.. she shouts on him while her voice was fully laced with concern while Sid looks at her after his throat gets a lil better than before.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated after 120+ votes nd 75+ comments.

Please follow my profile.

Meet u in next update.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love 💕💕.