Parent's Diary

Next morning, sidneet were sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace when avu feels someone's hand on her face. She opens her eyes to find jannat sitting beside her nd smiling. She looks at her with frown nd then gets up removing Sid's hands. She looks at him to find his shirt's button open, she takes the duvet nd covers him till head while Sid moves a lil nd jannat chuckles.

Jan-: good morning..

Avu-: sshh.. she gestures her to come outside so that Sid's sleep doesn't gets disturb. But before they could move Sid wakes up. He throws the duvet while avu again put it on him. He looks at her nd pulls her to him nd covers her too while avu gets up again nd tells him to close his shirt's button then remove the duvet. She was saying when his eyes fell upon jannat. He looks confusingly at jan.

Sid-: jannat.. what are u doing here..?? How u came in the room..?? He say's while getting up nd closing his shirt's button.

Avu-: yeah how do u enter in the room..?? (To sid) had u not locked the door..??

Sid-: I don't remember...

Jan-: it was not locked guy's.. nd I came here just to check on avu..

Sid-: hmm.. jan ask him in sign that had he told everything to avu, Sid nod's.

Avu-: jannat.. I want to say something..

Jan-: yeah say..

Avu-: woh.. I'm sorry.. I don't know that..

Jan(cutting her in bw)-: it's oky avu.. u don't know anything nd u were right at ur place, anyone will be there at ur place will behave like this only.. ab leave all this, we're sister's na so humare bich sorry nd thank you nhi hona chahiye.. oky..??

Avu-: oky.. but are u not angry..??

Jan-: no because somewhere it was my fault too..

Sid-: girl's now please don't start ur emotional talks.. start a fresh now.. they both nod's nd they all left for college after getting ready. Sidneet's friend's were happy as everything get's sorted in between sidneet while the college was shocked, confused nd gossiping at which sid had shouted on them to mind their own business instead of peeking into other's matters.

••••••••••••••••••

Next week, it was sidneet's parents death anniversary. After the pooja, nd rituals, Sidneet gives food nd money to the poor nd needy people's, after it Sid walks inside nd sees avu sitting infront of their parents pic with tears in her eyes. He goes near her nd wipes her tears nd made her stand.

 He goes near her nd wipes her tears nd made her stand

Sid's outfit.