Never ever leave u💞

Avu-: bandar ke bache what was the need to drink it.. dimag kharab hai kya tumhara..?? Kisne kaha tha isse pine ke liye..  She runs to kitchen nd brings honey nd opens it nd feed him with spoon. Tumhe pta nhi hai kya ki mein kitni pagal hu, gusse mein mujhse kya ho jaata hai mujhe khud nhi samjh aata par tumhe toh pta tha na how I am then too u had drink this nd that too fully.. not a Single drop u had left in the glass.. gadhe ho tum, bandar kahin ke, pagal.. she shouts on him while her voice was fully laced with concern while Sid looks at her after his throat gets a lil better than before.

Sid-: what u had mixed in it..??

Avu-: bb.. ab.. w.. woh.. umm..

Sid-: princess..

Avu-: ss.. s.. spices.. r.. red c.. chilly powder.. aur .. j.. jo bhi haath mein aaya..

Jan(shouts)-: what..?? Are u mad or what..? Do u know what was his condition..?? How can u..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: jannat.. he says loudly nd sternly nd left from there while jannat gives her a unbelievable look nd left from there. Avu falls on her knees nd starts crying while Sid returns in sometime nd goes near her. Princess.. don't cry.. why are u crying..?? He say's while wiping her tears nd avu looks at him. It's oky bacha, hota hai.. u had done that in anger nd now I'm fine na.. so stop crying.. oky..?? Nd I had scold Jannat too for shouting at u..

Avu-: I'm sorry.. she say's while hugging him.

Sid-: it's oky princess.. I'm saying na I'm not at all angry from u.. just a lil disappointed..

Avu-: I'm very bad.. I'm not a good girl.. I don't deserve u.. achha hua u had left me..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: sshh.. don't u dare to speak rubbish about my princess.. she is not a bad girl, she is best girl nd my cute angel nd I had already told u princess I will never ever leave u nd I had never left u.. she looks at him while sobbing nd Sid makes her stand. Now go nd get ready, we had to go to college also na..?? She nod's. Nd don't think rubbish about my princess.. understood..?? She nod's nd he gives her a chocolate. Now smile.. avu smiles. That's like my babygirl.. he say's nd kiss her forehead.

Avu-: u had went without saying anything to bring this..?? He nod's while avu tores the wrapper nd made him have one bite from it as he must be feeling not good after that bitter nd spicy drink. Sid too make her eat it.

••••••••••••••••

In college,

Anu-: avu..

Avu-: guy's don't.. I had decided to move on now.. I know u guy's care but I don't want to start that topic again if Sid had decided that he want to marry jannat then I don't want to be a hurdle, I will not stop them now nd waise bhi jannat cares a lot for him nd she loves him, nd most importantly she's mature not a kiddo like me.. she say's nd left from there while her friends were feeling bad for her nd were feeling helpless.

Otherside the whole group was not talking to jannat because due to her, Sid nd avu were distanced. She was the reason of avu's lost smile nd kiddishness. They want to get the old avu back who always laughs nd make others laughs, who talks endless, who do prank on others, who can make people fall for her by just her cute smile nd face, who always be stubborn nd daring, who always makes a cute pout when she's angry or sad or want something, who can melt anyone. But because of jannat they had lost her, now the avu they knows is always sad nd upset or crying in a corner, expression less infront of everyone except Sid.

While jannat was trying to explain her friends but they were not ready to listen her nd was only blaming her.

After lectures avu nd her friends were going to canteen when someone comes nd gives a card to avu in which it was written to "please come in auditorium". She looks at it nd then goes to the auditorium thinking that Sid has called her while her friends followed her. She went inside to find all the students present there. She looks for Sid while standing in the mid but he was no where to be seen. She was about to go when someone helds her wrist, she looks behind to find riyaz on his knees, everyone was shocked including avu.

Rii-: avu I know from what you're going through..

Avu(cutting him in bw)-: riyaz please if you want to say something related to it nd want to propose me then I'm telling u it's a very bad idea.. you'll not only spoil ur image but also ur face nd bones.. if Sid ko pta chala na that u tried to propose me then he will not leave u nd specially now.. as whatever is going on had only increased his anger so don't try to do anything foolish thing that he pour his all anger upon u..

Rii-: but sometime before only you were saying that u will move on, nd what's the problem in it, I mean Siddharth sir nd u were not in a relationship..

Avu-: riyaz.. she was going to say something when she stops. Ur gone riyaz.. she say's in a low voice nd moves backward while riyaz looks at her confusingly nd turns where avu was looking. He stands up nd gulps seeing Sid standing there while looking at him dangerously plus coldly.

Sid-:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger 😜.

Now what should be Sid's reaction..??

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment..

Do follow my profile.

Next part will be updated after 50+ comments nd 130+ votes.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ️❤️❤️.