Ayansh proposal.

After selecting movie they both sits on bed maintaining distance between them and starts watching movie. Soon they drifts off into deep slumber while watching the movie.

Next morning, Ayansh wakes up first and looks around to see where he was. It was Avu's room, he was about to get up when he felt some weight on his chest. He looks down only to find Avu sleeping cutely on his chest. He gets lost in her who was looking very cute and beautiful in early morning and a smile forms on his lips. After sometime, Avu stirs and opens her eyes slowly, seeing her waking up Ayansh closes his eyes when Avu notices their position, she gets up and sits on bed with a jerk. She looks at Ayansh and sighs seeing him sleeping. Ayansh too opens his eyes after few minutes and looks at her with smile.

Ayansh-: Good morning Avu...

Avu-: Good morning... Sorry actually I doesn't know when I slept on you... I...

Ayansh(cutting her in between)-: it's oky... We're friends... I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable...

Avu-: no you hadn't...

Ayansh-: that's nice to hear... I will go and get ready till the time you also take bath and get ready then we had to explore more places... He says while getting up from bed.

Avu-: yeah... She says and too stands up from bed.

Ayansh-: Btw... Where are your friends...?? I hadn't seen them from last night...

Avu-: woh... They left...

Ayansh(frowns)-: why...??

Avu-: they fighted with me unnecessarily... Leave it, I will handle them...

Ayansh-: oky... He says and leaves from there.

***************

One month passes away, Avu has increased her trip days in India and she and Ayansh has enjoyed a lot with eachother while exploring lot's of place. Sid too has return back from Italy and was busy with his meetings and cracking deals.

It was the last day of Avu and Ayansh in India, they both had decided to go in dandiya night today and to enjoy their last day as tomorrow they will be leaving. In this one month, Ayansh and Avu bond get stronger and they grew closer.

At night, they both get's ready and after enjoying a lot doing dandiya together, they both had their dinner and comes back to their hotel.

In Avu's room,

Ayansh-: Avu... Umm... Actually... I wanna say something to you... He says to her hesitantly.

Avu-: yeah say na... Why are you feeling nervous.. ??

Ayansh-: woh... Ab... Actually... Cutie...

Avu-: yeah say... I'm listening... She says while Ayansh takes a deep breath and sitting on his knees, he takes out a ring from his pocket and forwards it towards Avu while saying.

Ayansh-: I love you Avu... I love you so much... From the day, from the time, from the moment I saw you, I fell for you very hard... Your everything makes me feels the luckiest person, your smile, your laugh, your cuteness, your dramatic antics, your innocence, everything makes me love you more everyday... I'm lucky to get a best friend like you Avu and I want to turn these friendship into relationship... I love you a lot my dear, I love you very much more than my life I love you... I don't have anyone except my cousin brother and now you in my life... I promise I will give you every happiness... Will you be my Girlfriend...?? He asks her nervously making her shocked.

Avu-: Ayansh... Please get up and stop joking... I know you are kidding...

Ayansh-: no I'm not Avu... I really love you... I swear on God, I love you by my whole heart...

Avu-: but I don't love you... I only love you Ayansh but as a best friend not more than that... And Aayu I'm already engaged to Siddharth... We both love eachother and are soon going to get marry... He loves me a lot, more than his life and I can never betray him... I'm his princess, he loves me from childhood and I can't break his heart... I'm sorry... I can't accept your proposal... she explains him softly while Ayansh looks at her shockingly, he stands up and holds her arms gently as tears comes in his eyes.

Ayansh-: please don't say like this Avu... Please don't... I really love you... Please try to understand...

Avu-: you try to understand aayu... I can't accept your proposal when I'm already of someone's else, I'm bounded to him... If you had came and proposed me few years ago then maybe I would have accepted your proposal but now I can't... I'm so sorry aayu... It's all my fault, I shouldn't have come too close to you, I don't know what happened to me but I really feel so good and comfortable with you, I feel possessive about you which I shouldn't feel ever as I'm already engaged... I'm really very sorry... I hadn't thought that you'll fell in love with me in so Lil time... I'm sorry Ayansh but I can't hurt Sid and betray him... I can't... He trust me more than anything... I can't break him and his trust... I'm sorry... Please try to understand my situation... She says and goes to bathroom and burst into tears while Ayansh silently moves towards his room and breaks down while crying and falling on his knees.

With Avu,

Avu-: it's all my fault... I shouldn't have grow closer to him and develop feelings from him inside my heart unknowingly... It's all my fault, I shouldn't feel like that for him when I already belongs to someone else... I'm very bad... very bad... I just know how to hurt others, I'm very bad... I don't deserve happiness... I don't deserve to be treated so specially... I should'nt... I deserve punishment... I deserve it... I'll tell Sid everything... I don't care whatever he do with me after then but I will tell him everything... She says to herself while crying vigorously.

**************

Next day,

Both Ayansh and Avu returns back to their home without even uttering anything to eachother. There was complete silence between them throughout whole journey. Ayansh drops Avu to her place and left from there after saying sorry to her and before Avu could reply. Avu closes her eyes in guilt and looks at the direction where his car went.

After sometime,

Avu enters inside her mansion only to found everyone sitting in living room including Abhinavi, Sid, sumellika, tanya, her friends and Sid's friends. Everyone except Sid looks at her. Avu looks at Sid who was looking otherside with expressionless face. She looks at him with hurt who doesn't even called him from the time she increased her stay in India. She directly goes to Abhi and hugs him tightly while controlling her tears. Abhi hugs her back and caresses her hairs lovingly. Even though he knows everything and was angry on Avu but seeing her sad his all anger went away as afterall she's his angel and he had always loved her like his own daughter, more than his future child.

TBC....