Anger

In sidneet's mansion,

Avu was continuously running behind Sid to spend sometime with her but sid was not listening to her only.

Avu-: siddoo..

Sid-: no response..

Avu-: bandar..

Sid-: no response..

Avu-: maddooo..

Sid-: no response..

Avu-: jaan..

Sid-: no response..

Avu-: baby..

Sid-: no response..

Now it was limit so she shouts on top of her lungs.

Avu-: MR. WORKHOLIC SIDDHARTH NIGAMMM... Sid looks at her with jerk.

Sid-: what happened darling..?? Why are u shouting..??

Avu-: I'm trying to gain ur attention since half an hour Mr. Workholic nigam but ur busy in ur work only..

Sid-: princess next week we had to go for the trip so that's why I was.. she doesn't let him complete nd says excitedly.

Avu-: booking tickets..

Sid-: no.. I was finishing my work so that it doesn't cause problems when I'm not here..

Avu-: ohh.. oky.. nd what about tickets..

Sid-: we're going by jet..

Avu-: yupp..

Sid-: hmm.. now can I.. he says while pointing towards his files and avu nods in no.

Avu-: I want to spend sometime with u..

Sid-: me too but princess work is also important na.. so we'll spend time afterwards.. ok.. he says while patting her cheeks nd again sits on the couch nd continues his work.

Avu looks at him angrily when Sid's  phone rings nd she sees the caller I'd, it was jannat's call. Sid sees nd picks up the call nd was talking to her in between his work increasing avu's anger. She snatches the mobile from him nd throw it on the floor.

Sid (loudly)-: AVNEET.. he shouts on her while getting up making avu flinch at her place. ARE YOU INSANE OR WHAT..?? TUMHARA DIMAG KHARAB HO GYA HAI KYA..??

Avu-: DIMAG MERA NHI TUMHARA KHARAB HO GYA HAI.. she shouts back at him.

Sid(loudly)-: AVNI LOW DOWN YOUR VOICE.. DON'T U DARE TO SHOUT INFRONT OF ME..

Avu-: WHY..?? WHY I SHOULD LOW DOWN MY VOICE..?? I'M NOT AT ANY FAULT OR I HAD NOT DONE ANY MISTAKE THAT U WILL SHOUT ON ME ND I WILL TALK SLOWLY WITH U...

Sid-: U HAD NOT DONE ANY MISTAKE..?? SO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS..?? he says while pointing towards his broken phone. I WAS ON A PHONE CALL ND U HAD SNATCH MY PHONE ND THREW IT ON THE FLOOR ND NOW UR SAYING THAT U HAD NOT DONE ANY MISTAKE..??

Avu-: YEAH SO WHAT SHOULD I DO..?? YOU HAD ONLY PROVOKED ME TO DO THIS..

Sid-: ME..?? WHEN..??

Avu-: YEAH.. YOU HAD TIME TO TALK WITH HER BUT U DOESN'T HAVE A MINUTE ALSO FOR ME.. TELL ME WHEN U HAD LAST TALKED TO ME PROPERLY..?? DON'T FORGET THAT I'M UR GIRLFRIEND, UR PRINCESS, UR EVERYTHING.. SHE'S NOTHING, SHE IS JUST A FRIEND OF YOURS..

Sid-: I KNOW THAT.. BUT PRINCESS SHE HAS CALLED ME JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS SOME URGENT WORK.. NOT TO DO TIME PASS..

Avu-: URGENT WORK..?? AT THIS TIME..?? IT'S NOT ANY URGENT WORK SID.. IT'S JUST THAT SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU..

Sid-: At this time..?? Nd if is it then why she has to talk to me only.. she can talk with anyone.. princess she really has some urgent work that's why she has called me try to understand..

Avu-: U TRY TO UNDERSTAND.. WHY CAN'T U SEE THAT SHE IS JUST TRYING TO COME CLOSE TO YOU BECAUSE.. She stops as she realises that what she was going to say.

Sid-: because..?? Because what princess..?? He ask her nd she starts looking here nd there. Sid holds her from shoulder nd make her look at him. Tell me princess because what..?? What are u hiding from me..?? I want to know..?? Now I got it this was the only thing which was disturbing u.. right..?? PRINCESS.I.HAD.ASKED.SOMETHING.FROM.U.. ANSWER ME.. he shouts making avu flinch again.

Avu-: I'm sorry jannat but I can't hide it anymore.. I had never hide anything from him.. I don't have anyone except him in my life, I can't lose him.. I'm really sorry... she says this in her mind. bb.. be.. because.. be.. because she.. l.. lo.. loves u.. she fumbles while saying. Sid grips get loosen nd he leaves her shoulder causing her to fall on her knees while tears starts flowing from her eyes. Sid was hell shocked, he just turn around nd leaves from there without seeing once towards avu.

TBC...

Short update I know nd sorry for that.

So how was the update guy's..??

Where had Sid gone..??

Will the trip be cancelled now..??

What will be Sid's reaction..??

Please vote nd comment nd do share my story.

Next part will be posted after 70+ votes nd 35+ comments. So if u want next update fast then please complete the goals.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️❤️.