Sid💔neet

Sid silently get's up from his place and goes outside taking his car keys. Avu notices him and unhugging abhi, she ran behind Sid while others shakes their head in disbelief.

Outside the mansion,

Sid opens his car door and was about to get in when Avu stops him holding his wrist which Sid jerks and frees his hand from her hold. He was about to get in when Avu closes the car door and stands infront of it only to receive a glare from Sid.

Sid(coldly)-: move aside...

Avu-: no... First listen to me please...

Sid-: I said M.O.V.E. A.S.I.D.E...

Avu-: no no no... I'll not move aside till the time you listen to me...

Sid-: I don't like to repeat... Leave my way... He says angrily while pushing her aside gently.

Avu-: I also don't like to repeat everytime... How many time I had to say that I wanna talk something important to you...?? She says lil angrily while again blocking his way.

Sid-: I know all your important talks... And I don't have time for all of yours nonsense... So just leave me alone... He says while again pushing her aside.

Avu-: I don't talk nonsense... You don't have time for me now...?? You didn't even called me once also... I called you so many times but you neither called me nor picked my calls... Being wrong and apologizing to me, you're arguing with me only... You're at fault who doesn't care for me...

Sid-: Yeah right... I doesn't care for you na... I doesn't stopped you from going India, I was the one who extended your trip, I was the one who was busy with their so called friends, I was the one who doesn't have time to pick a call, I was the one who doesn't have time to reply, I was the one who want to explore India more... I was the one who was roaming around with some stranger... He was saying all this in sarcasm when Avu cuts him in between.

Avu-: he's not a stranger... He's my friend...

Sid-: friend or boyfriend...?? He asks her coldly while raising his eyebrows while Avu looks at him shockingly in disbelief.

Avu-: what do you mean...?? Who said he's my boyfriend...?? He's just my friend...

Sid-: I know, he's just your friend AND THAT'S WHY YOU BOTH WERE SHARING SAME BED, SLEEPING TOGETHER HUGGING EACH OTHER, CUDDLING... TELL ME WHICH MALE AND FEMALE FRIEND SLEEP TOGETHER HUGGING EACHOTHER...?? WHICH MALE AND FEMALE FRIEND ACT LIKE MORE THAN FRIENDS...?? WHO BEHAVE LIKE COUPLES, WHICH FRIENDS...?? BEING CLOSEST TO YOU I NEVER TRIED TO TOUCH YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AND HE... HE WAS HOLDING YOU PUBLICLY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AND WITHOUT MAKING SURE THAT YOU'RE COMFORTABLE OR NOT AND YOU WERE ALSO NOT HAVING PROBLEM... WHY...?? JUST WHY...?? WHEN I ENTER YOUR ROOM WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION THAT DAY YOU LITERALLY SNAPPED ON ME AND SHOUTED UPON ME AND WHEN HE BARGED IN YOUR ROOM, NOT A SINGLE WORD ESCAPED FROM YOUR MOUTH.... WHY...?? JUST WHY FUCKING YOU DIDN'T STOPPED HIM AND SNAPPED BACK ON HIM...?? WHY YOU LET HIM DO WHATEVER HE WANTS...?? WHY YOU LISTEN TO HIM AND IGNORED EVERYONE OF US...?? WHY...?? JUST WHY PRINCESSS...?? He shouts upon her angrily bursting upon her, his own feelings, whatever he have in his heart. While Avu was standing like a dumb listening him and was getting frustrated by his continuous shouting.

Avu-: BECAUSE I LIKE HIM AS MORE THAN A FRIEND... HE GIVES ME FREEDOM TO LIVE ACCORDING TO MYSELF, HE DOESN'T FORCE ME EVERY TIME TO EAT, SLEEP, STUDY... HE DOESN'T ACT LIKE A FATHER UPON ME UNLIKE YOU... YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME FOLLOW RULES AND BEHAVE LIKE A DISCIPLINED GIRL, WAKING UP EARLY, FRESHENING UP, DOING EXCERCISE FOR 1 HOUR DAILY IN GYM OR JOGGING THEN BATHING, THEN PRAYING, THEN BREAKFAST AND ETC, ETC,. I DON'T DENY THAT IT'S A BAD THING TO FOLLOW A TIME TABLE AND MANAGING YOUR TIME BUT I THINK YOU FORGET THAT NEITHER I'M A BUSINESSWOMEN WHO REQUIRES OR NEEDS TO MANAGE HER TIME, NOR I'M A ROBOT TO DO EVERYTHING ACCORDINGLY... ATLEAST HE DOESN'T MAKE ME FOLLOW ANY SCHEDULE LIKE YOU... THIS MANY RULES AND RESTRICTIONS WERE NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS IN HOSTEL... HE DOESN'T RESTRICT ME FROM DOING ANYTHING... HE DOESN'T BEHAVE STRICTLY WITH ME AS YOU BEHAVE... She shouts back on him in frustration without realising anything.

Sid-: IF HE'S SO GOOD AND BETTER THAN ME IN EVERY SINGLE THING THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE WITH ME, WHY THE HELL YOU'RE LIVING IN MY MANSION...?? GO TO HIM ONLY NA AND LIVE WITH HIM ONLY... He shouts back upon her angrily with red eyes.

Avu-: FINE I ALSO DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU IN YOUR MANSION, YOU THINK THAT LUXURIOUS LIFE, THIS MONEY IS ENOUGH NA FOR LIVING HAPPILY THEN I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG... YOU ONLY SAY NA THAT LOVE IS ENOUGH FOR A HAPPY LIFE BUT STILL YOU EARNED ALL THIS AND GAVE ME THIS LUXURIOUS LIFE FOR MY HAPPINESS BECAUSE LOVE ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH TO SURVIVE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD THEN I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG, I'LL PROVE YOU THAT ONLY LOVE IS ENOUGH TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE, NOT EVERYONE NEEDS A LUXURIOUS LIFE...

Sid-: you're taking me wrong... I never said only luxurious life is enough to live happily but both the things love and money is required to survive in this world... If love was only everything then our parents wouldn't have earned a huge name by making their business achieve great heights and getting success and then dieing at last by their rivals... They earned money just to give all the happiness and fulfill their wife's and children's wish... Love can surely fill our hearts but not everyone's stomach... Love and money both are important... I can't say that for everyone love and money is important but for me both are important as without your's and bhai's love and support I can't achieve the success, name and fame and whatever I have today in my life and can't fulfill your every wish and educate you and myself if I doesn't have enough money...

Avu-: At last money is everything for you... Haina...?? You know what now I don't want to marry you or be in relationship with you or live here... I don't want to live with anymore fear of losing you everytime... You can't leave your Mafia's world but I can leave you, you can leave me... Tumhe tumhari ye daulat, kamyabi and Rutba (Wealth, success and Status) Mubarak ho Mr. Siddharth Nigam... She says angrily to him while taking out her engagement ring and keeping it in his hand shocking him to the core.

Avu turns and takes 2-3 steps when Sid's voice stops her in her track.

Sid-: You're making a huge mistake by going to him, You'll regret very badly princess... It's the worst decision you're making... Mark my words princess "No one can love you the way I do, no one can handle and treat you as I do, your anger, stubbornness, tantrums, demands is not a thing which can be dealt by everyone except me, no one can love you more than me..." He says to her while Avu listens everything but her mind stuck on one particular thing and that is "Fulfilling your demands" again money, she thinks as anger overpowers her thinking sense and she left from there leaving Sid fully broken.

And that's why people say " Anger is a very bad thing which can't solve or build anything but it can surely destroy everything in just few milliseconds of life and it can bring storm in your lives's just like Sidneet's. After storm there are two options -: 1st, Be calm and try to mend up everything and 2nd don't do anything." 

“Sometimes in anger, some wrong words come out of our mouths to our loved ones. This wrong word out in anger can end the relationship. That is why it is very important to control anger because when you blurt you hurt your special one's feeling without even knowing.”

I know guy's it will be very difficult for Avneet to make everything back at it's place but she'll but not this soon. She'll surely get punishment from Sid directly or indirectly.

Don't judge me for it and please I literally don't want any rubbish comments in my comment box. If you can't do a comment to motivate a writer then please dear readers don't even try to demotivate writers and hurt others feelings. I'm not being rude and if you're disliking the story you can stop reading it without hurting others feelings and without trying to brain wash other readers who wanna read and are leaving the story. It's a humble request and I hope I get a good response to give you double update today only.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.

Bubbye.