Chapter-22

Hello hello!
Update here!
How are you guys, hope great. Now, when my exams are finally over I will try to be active.

Enjoy 💗

Raxit's POV

Urgh! I have so much to do, my packing is also over. I need to run towards Thakur Mansion or I will miss the flight today.

I rushed to my home after I left her place. It's already 5 and I have freaking flight at 7.

"Kittu kahan tha beta?" I heard Dadi's voice, as it's her usual time for the morning walk along with dadu. So romantic.

"Dadi, walk" I blurted checking the time. Fuck it! It's going. It's 5:02 now.

"Formals mein?" She asked more.

I ram towards them touched their feet and said "walk ke liye kapde nahi josh dekhte hai," Dadu laughed and I ran inside the Mansion.

It was silent as it's too early in the morning.

I hurriedly climbed the stairs, and there was Kanishq standing. He was in his night suit Or you can say he was just in joggers. Sleep was playing into his eyes he rubbed them and shot a glare at me.

"Kya be?" I purred looking at his behavior.

"Bhai, koi natural disaster hua kya?" He asked checking the whole mansion by his eyes.

"Nahi! Kyun?"

"Why are you awake?"He questioned again with a frown playing on his forehead.

"Kyun? Bhagwan ne tujhe hi theka diya hai?"

"Okay go mujhe yaad aa gaya aapki flight hai, but that doesn't justify ki aap formals mein this early morning ghumo" He explained while I was thinking how I got these wonders.

"Mein formals mein ghumo, casuals mein ghumo, nanga ghumo, tujhe kya, jaake paani pe aur soja" I yelled casually, patted his shoulders and ran towards my room.

I opened the door and the room was looking untouched. That's how I keep it clean and tidy. Lioness, doesn't to just suprise her by that bouquet I had to clean her room. Her footwears, clothes everything was lying effortlessly on the floor.

From where should I start?

Umm, I think I should pack my stuff first. I opened my cupboard and took out a trolley case. I kept it on the table and unzipped it. Taking out some clothes from the cupboard I kept into it. I don't even know what I am keeping and what not but it is what it is.

After that I stuffed a towel along with some underwears into it. How can I forget my trimmer, as I am not having enough time I will trim my beard there.

I rushed into the bathroom, freashned up, and took bath. I knoted a bathrobe around my myself and tought to trim my beard. I took my trimmer started it and clearfully trimmed my unnecessary bread out. I like the light beard. Not heavily grown, not clean shaved but in between the two.

After, completing this task I changed into something easy, for the airport look.

Most importantly how can I forget to keep her shirt. Once, when Ahi was here she left her shirt and since then it is with me, it smells like her and I use it to have a good sleep. She has asked about it multiple times but I said that it is at my home so whenever she comes here she could use it.

I am taking this shirt with me Or I won't be able to sleep properly.

"Beta, chai" Mumma knocked the door, and I opened it.