Chapter-20

Hello hello!

20th chapter *happy scream*. We are already on 20th chapter guys. But still there is a long way to still cover up!

Exam are on y'all. From March would be updating on time. Rn please compromise and study if you are having your exams too. And as far as I have calculated the book isn't ending soon, before of the gaps between updates it would be completed by September or October. Can end by August too but yah.

Enjoy 🍃

Raxit's POV

"Pass me pickel Krithvik" He forwarded it to me.

"Oh my god Ahilya it's yum" Exclaimed
Krithvik while devouring his Chole Bhature.

"Thank you" Lioness replied.

"Yes beta! It's is very tasty" Dadi too complimented her and as usual she mumbled a thank you.

"Is there anything she does and isn't perfect?" I mumbled against my breath so that these monkey could hear you they will be teasing for the whole day. Or even more.

"She does everything perfect dadi" Ranya joined the conversation.

"Exactly" I blurted and everyone passed me a sharp glare.

"Okay guys I agree it was loud enough but you are not allowed to pierce me with your glares" I snorted to defend myself and she was just grinning.

"I will see you later" I said with a tight lipped smile.

"Okay" This is what she replied. Okay? What do you mean by okay?

"Bhai! My PS5 is coming again" Jumped Kanishq in between.

"What am I meant to do? Dance or sing or punch you on your face?"

"You are supposed to be jealous, Mr. Jaco" I just shot his a tight lipped smile and mentally nited to break his head later.

"Dadu someone's new bike was planned to be given, even it's ordered but I feel like I should cancel it" I stated with a smirk..

"Bike? Ahh! Yes! No bhai, let it come, if you want break my PS again" He stuttered.

"Hello? What do you mean?" Ahilya said frowning.

"Ahilya! Oh haan nahi I mean you are not allowed to break it again" He stuttered more panicking.

"Hey don't tease him guys" Dad said coming for his rescue.

"Thank you bade papa, you are only one you protects me. Saves me" He exclaimed dramatically again.

"Dadi you know what that flower vase which was broken-" Krithvik started to speak when Kanishk cut him in middle.

"Arey! Bro aap to ho hi acche. Bura kyun maan jate ho?" He said wipping his sweat bids off.

"Nothing dadi maybe cat only broke it"

"Mujhe pata hai kis kutte me sorry bille ne toda. Wo jab kamane lagega tab mujhe naya gift kar dega" Dadi explained while sideyeing Kanishk, compiling us to burst into laughter.

"Haan dadi! Kutte ne kaha to tha" Kanishk said making faces and focusing on his food.

________

"Okay, bye everyone see you all later" She is bidding bye to everyone as she is going to her home again.

"Stay" I requested.